929 + wheelies

Thread: 929 + wheelies

929 + wheelies

I know my bike has more than enough power to pull a wheelie 1-3/4th gear but i wanna learn the proper way of doing it in 2nd gear. I've been riding this bike for just over a yr. and feel comfortable with it in most cases. I'm looking for as detailed description as possible to follow. Please don't just say "crack" on it and the front tire will come up because thats not what i'm looking to do. I wanna get kinda the baby steps of throttle/rpms and seating postion goping into a wheelie. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Re: 929 + wheelies

There isnt much that can be said, that hasnt already been said 10000000 times...But here we go again, sit up straight and relax, dont lean forwand if anything lean back when you get more comfortable with it....And just about where your bike makes the most power in the revs, slip/dump the clutch and carry it with throttle control! Thats all that can be said about it, the rest is up to you...You have to actually go out and try it, scare the **** out of yourself a few times...You cant learn it just reading the internet tips

Yeah...what he said, yeah.
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

I'm no stunter...Johnny's advice is probably the best you will get on stuntin up in these parts. I did find this site online which gives step by step info on stuntin. Nothing like actually going out and doing it like Johnny said. But gives you decent advice on learning the core skill to attempt to stunt

http://www.how2stunt.com/index.php
    A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but once.

'08 Yamaha WR250X (SuperRetard)
    '03 Suzuki SV1000S Current (Silver Surfer)

'07 Aprilia SXV 5.5 Teefed (Redstar)
    '04 Honda 1000RR Previous (Red1.2)
    '05 Yamaha R6 Previous (Red1)
    '89 Suzuki GS500E Previous (SuziQ)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Steinberg c/o bjturner View Post
    Tim, if you are reading all this, you should grow the **** up and not be such a ******. you give all us Canadians a bad name. ps, you are no longer welcome here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Steinberg c/o bjturner View Post

Ben Steinberg Deals Gap Resort Manager