Petition to Revise Street Racing Legislation - Page 17

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Petition to Revise Street Racing Legislation

Re: Petition to Revise Street Racing Legislation

Quote Originally Posted by Mistero2009 View Post
    Rob, just to be correct for the sake of the argument, Impaired Operation is a Dual-Procedure offence, unless harm or death was caused!
    I stand corrected. The initial point of it being an inequitable comparison stills stands though.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacLennan View Post
    The initial point of it being an inequitable comparison stills stands though.
    No objection here from my side. I guess separating apples and oranges is an art not mastered by everyone!

Done..7139 sigs so far..sweet..
    Freedom of speech is wonderful - right up there with the freedom not to listen.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahz View Post
    Tonkey you (i dont wanna say it just cuz i already have a couple points from the medeator so be creative and input something yourself!) we live in a country where your innocent until proven guilty, This law contridicts itself by making us guilty until proven innocent!!!

Well actually since we going to be paying out our ***** anyway even if we prove innocent so we are basically guilty anyway!!!
    Correction, we LIVED in a country where you were innocent until proven guilty. That is no longer the case.

Quote Originally Posted by tonkey View Post
    Right, but doesn't drunk driving get punished right away? The cops don't let you drive off and "punish" you later. They take your keys and drive you to jail.
    How is "drunk" driving different from "race" driving? Seems same to me - both are stupid and irresponsible.
    Everything seems the same to you, you seem to lack the ability to differentiate between anything. I hope your coordination skills aren't similarly impaired or you are going to have a real tough time with motorcycles.

Quote Originally Posted by tonkey View Post
    I didn't know this was "either sign it or don't argue about it" thread.

I think racing law is the best one toronto passed in a while. They should also crush the cars like they used to.. what happened to that?
    Probably because that was your job and one time your head got crushed with it so they stopped, can't think of any better reason. Nobody could possibly be born thinking like you, it had to be a head injury of some sort. For your sake I would suggest you give up any aspirations of motorcycling, no way is it in your best interests.

No changes for 5 months, so unstickying.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde