Thread: 2009 kawasaki ninja 250r

Britney

Re: 2009 kawasaki ninja 250r

Quote Originally Posted by Ericy05 View Post
    Its true. Thats why I got a CBR 600 lol
    that's why i got a CBR125R lol.

start

Angry Re: 2009 kawasaki ninja 250r

do not be fooled by salesmen that take a deposit telling you that the 2009 model is coming soon Kawasaki has NOT given any indication of it's arrival date. To many salesmen hold you to their store by taking a deposit when they have no pricing, no colors and not arrival date.

Quote Originally Posted by start View Post
    do not be fooled by salesmen that take a deposit telling you that the 2009 model is coming soon Kawasaki has NOT given any indication of it's arrival date. To many salesmen hold you to their store by taking a deposit when they have no pricing, no colors and not arrival date.
    if your gonna buy it anyway, what difference does it make?
    Why wait until its too late?
    Pricing will be $500 more (from what the US 09's are going for) and the colors are the same except Blue for Green...

Quote Originally Posted by mauroACM View Post
    if your gonna buy it anyway, what difference does it make?
    Why wait until its too late?
    Pricing will be $500 more (from what the US 09's are going for) and the colors are the same except Blue for Green...
    Where did you get the pricing info from? Is it a reliable source?
    Security transcends technology

Quote Originally Posted by MarcosSantiago View Post
    Where did you get the pricing info from? Is it a reliable source?
    As reliable as the Internet can be!
    Dont bet the house on it...but it wouldn't surprise me...seeing how well they sold last year...

Sign the petition so we can get green bikes!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/Ninja250/petition.html

scrapeknee

St.Onge in Barrie will have 20, 2009 Ninja 250r in late August or the first week in Sept. I put a deposit on one 2 weeks ago, they had already 6 deposits including myself at that time.
    There will be no Kawi Green, Candy Plasma Blue instead.

The price is the same as the 2008 however there will be a PDI and Frieght charge.

Happy Riding!

Obiwan Kenoobie

Quote Originally Posted by scrapeknee View Post
    St.Onge in Barrie will have 20, 2009 Ninja 250r in late August or the first week in Sept. I put a deposit on one 2 weeks ago, they had already 6 deposits including myself at that time.
    There will be no Kawi Green, Candy Plasma Blue instead.

The price is the same as the 2008 however there will be a PDI and Frieght charge.

Happy Riding!
    i like the CPB.. looks awesome on the 650R!!!!!!

scrapeknee

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Kawi dealer will have your Ninja 250r in less than 2 weeks.
    St.Onge Recreation in Barrie will be getting 20 bikes for the first shipment. The bikes are on the boat as I am writing this blog.

They have 9 deposits down on them to date making it 11 bikes not sold.

Call Shane Alkerton in sales @ St.Onge: 705-733-2280

tell him Mark sent you.

ps- Kahuna Cycle in woodbridge has 93 deposits on them (as of last week), I don't think they will get anything near 93 bikes, maybe 40 if they are lucky.

Happy riding!

I'm with Redriderchick on this.

How can you wait this long to ride? If it's because of this particular bike then you have your priorities all wrong IMO. If my bike is down for even two days I am biting at the bit to ride. I'd borrow a vespa to get my fix.

Get a cheap used one for now if this your first time riding, then go for the nice brand new pretty bike.

scrapeknee

Hey OBR44,.....I sold my KLX 400r (off Road),.....My son has a Yamaha Vino 125 that I go scooting with when I get the itch,...I am not a beginner rider,..the Ninja 250r will be my 8th bike,..

Hey OBR44,.....I sold my KLX 400r (off Road),.....My son has a Yamaha Vino 125 that I go scooting with when I get the itch,...I am not a beginner rider,..the Ninja 250r will be my 8th bike,..
    Awesome, it should not matter what type or size of bike you ride as long as you ride.

I don't know how anyone can wait a year to ride, just because of a certain type of bike.

Sorry OP I am not trying to bash you in anyway. I am sure you have your own reasons for waiting?

scrapeknee

hi OBR44,...The reason I decided to go with the baby Ninja was,.....when I was a young guy I had 3 Yamaha RD's 2 were 350cc and one was a 400cc, all were 2 stroke. I loved how it handled, you could through the bike around real easy,..I think the Ninja will be pretty close to the same thing and better on gas too, also insurance. My insurance is only 387. per year for the baby Ninja.

The Ninja 250 is a perfect inexpensive toy,...All the reviews I have read have been excellent,..can't beat the price too,...it will be alot of fun for the $$.

Cheers,
    Mark

crixrevel

Exclamation Re: 2009 kawasaki ninja 250r

A 2009 ninja 250r is being unpacked at laredo right now -- pix on their way...

scrapeknee

Were is the dealer Laredo?

Quote Originally Posted by crixrevel View Post
    A 2009 ninja 250r is being unpacked at laredo right now -- pix on their way...
    anyone knows if 09s will get FI option?

Scrapeknee - the yami's RD 350 & 400's were great bikes in their day. Used to race them at Shannorville. They were Kick-*** and yes the 250R is light & nimble like they were. Great handling bike! I ride my wife's 08 often!

I don't think the '09's will be available in North America with FI which is too bad as the only complaint about the '08's is the carb set-up from the factory. They are way too lean on fuel-air mix. Hopefully they will fix that with the '09's.

scrapeknee

Ya, Scapeknee here,....I think you were thinking of another person regarding EFI,..I already knew the Ninja 250r in North America will not have EFI,...I don't mind,....The Keihin carberator is excellent,..better than the Mikuni.

I bet you, I have seen you race before,...I did lots of hanging out at both Shanonville and Mosport,...those were the days. For the last 4 years I have been off road riding,...I just got tired of being dirty all the time.

There is no better feeling than leaning a sport bike low in the corners,...almost better than sex.

,...almost better than sex.
    would u still say that after 3 months of no sex?

twixttheeyes

I GOT MINE!!!! Actually pick it up on Tuesday. Got lucky calling dealers to put down a deposit on an 09. Salesman said he just got thier only "early release" in and had to call five customers that had spoken for it. Long story short.... 45 min later he calls and says "come and get it". I'm stoked.