Mississauga/Streetsville ride Sat May 10 to dwebber7878 meet then to bling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mississauga/Streetsville ride Sat May 10 to dwebber7878 meet then to bling

Mississauga/Streetsville ride Sat May 10 to dwebber7878 meet then to bling

Im heading to the amc meet next sat for a ride before bling if anyone in sauga or streetsville area wants to ride there post up.

Meet at the streetsville timmies 3:45ish, leaving at 4:00. Ill be riding 2up so not going to be ripping it to the meet just cruising over.

Anyone wants to go or if anyone doesn't know where the timmies is post up.
    Last edited by ATTS; 05-09-2008 at 12:33 PM.

CoryMount

Re: Mississauga/Streetsville ride Sat May 10 to dwebber7878 meet then to bling

Hey Paul, hows it going? I wouldn't mind riding from Streetsville, I'll be there. If I'm not there I probably forgot and you'll see me at amc haha.

Let me know on fri if you are going to be there or not. If nobody posts or pms that they are coming im just going to go from my house not from timmies.

CoryMount

aah... I think I'll pass. It's not you it's me... lol. See you at AMC !

i am having some friends over and we're wrench on bikes all afternoon on the 10th ... got to get my bikes 'trip ready' ...

"Rides are simple, we all leave together we all go home together."

Jeter

Is that at the plaza where the Shoppers drug mart and the LLCBO is? And where is the AMC? And what is Bling? And what is 2up? lol Sry for all the ?'s. I would like to join you. Thanx in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeter View Post
    Is that at the plaza where the Shoppers drug mart and the LLCBO is? And where is the AMC? And what is Bling? And what is 2up? lol Sry for all the ?'s. I would like to join you. Thanx in advance.

Let me guess.....you're new to this whole motorbike thing, aren't you!!
    Canada is a country that doesn't know where it is going but is determined to set a speed record getting there.

Jeter

lol, yep...

Jeter

Ok, just wanna know what is Bling and 2up? lol... I know what is bling lol but I dont think it has to do with bikes lol.

Ok, just wanna know what is Bling and 2up? lol... I know what is bling lol but I dont think it has to do with bikes lol.

Spring Bling is one of the biggest bikes meets put on by this website. There is another thread that contains all the details, I suggest you read it and attend.
    2up means that a rider has a passenger with them.
    Canada is a country that doesn't know where it is going but is determined to set a speed record getting there.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=57133

There's the link to the Spring Bling thread.

Jeter

Thanx.

Jeter, You are thinking of the right plaza, im going to be going from there to the meet and ride being put on by the guy you were responding with there (dwebber787, well go for a ride from about 430 from the amc at winston churchill and qew and the ride will end at the spring bling meet which is the really big meet that was posted just above. Let me know if you want to go.

Jeter

Sounds good, most likely I will hook up with you guys. I just live 5 min from that plaza, I live on Falconer Dr. (the street behind the beer store @ Mississauga Rd. & Britania). I will post a definate answer on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by ATTS View Post
    Im heading to the amc meet next sat for a ride before bling if anyone in sauga or streetsville area wants to ride there post up.

Meet at the streetsville timmies 330ish, leaving at 345. Ill be riding 2up so not going to be ripping it to the meet just cruising over.

Anyone wants to go or if anyone doesn't know where the timmies is post up.
    which way you coming down? miss. rd? might tag along(working til 3, home by 3:30) I'm at Dundas/Miss. Rd...cheers,Graham

Quote Originally Posted by GP03 View Post
    which way you coming down? miss. rd? might tag along(working til 3, home by 3:30) I'm at Dundas/Miss. Rd...cheers,Graham
    Haven't decided yet. If you want us to swing by dundas and miss rd we can, if jeter wants to go then it'll be me and him and if he doesn't then nobody else has said they are meeting up at the timmies so it might be just me. Let me know and we (or me) can swing down that way.

Hey, I'll meet you at Timmies at 3:30-3:45pm and head to AMC with ya.

wish it was a week later but oh well. I'm sure there'll be more in the future

Quote Originally Posted by PRIII View Post
    Hey, I'll meet you at Timmies at 3:30-3:45pm and head to AMC with ya.
    I figure to meet at 3:45 and we'll leave at 4

Sounds good, most likely I will hook up with you guys. I just live 5 min from that plaza, I live on Falconer Dr. (the street behind the beer store @ Mississauga Rd. & Britania). I will post a definate answer on Friday.
    I used to live on bow river. Let me know anytime before 3 on saturday if your comin. Changed the time by 15 min so we meet about 3:45 and leave at 4.