May is here!

Thread: May is here!

May is here!

Hello All,

After a long and harsh winter, May is finally upon us! The motorcycle community is coming out of hibernation more and more each day. It's great to see that the "track day crowd" has already begun scratching the itch and even better to hear more "newbies" taking the plunge and joining the track day riding wave. Round #1 of race regional action is already in the books and Round #2 is just around the corner. With all this going on, I wanted to express how excited we at the Hot Lap Events camp are to host our fast approaching May 10th Track Day Event only a week and a half away!

It's been great to see the growing list of attendees. As announced early this year, all participants will receive a free Hot Lap Events/GoLo RACING T-Shirt upon registration at the track.

If any of you will be in attendance at this weekend's Round #2 of R.A.C.E. Super Series action at SMP, please come and see me with questions or just to say "What's up" as I'd love to meet everyone. Hot Lap Events and ACME slate are sponsoring the Max Mercier Memorial Breakfast hosted by GoLo RACING's Rahul Dua and F.A.S.T. Schools Michel Mercier and I will be helping serve all the racers and fans before they get underway with a day of racing. That's where I will be Sunday morning and floating around the remainder of the day.

Our May 10th Track Day Event promises to be a great kick off to our season! For all that are already participating, we can't wait to see you there. For everyone else, come join the party...we'd love to have ya! Don't pass it up. As always, please ride safe and take care!

A.J.
    Last edited by ajtallin; 05-04-2008 at 08:54 PM.

Re: May is here!

Hey, see you on the 10th!
    (weather permiting)
    CyclePaintWorX - Booked solid until winter 2012.
    cyclepaintworx@gmail.com
    Ultimate Quality Refinishing.
    519-503-8933

Re: May is here!

I'm going to bring my rains just in case...

First trackday in Canada... BOOYEA!