F/s 2003 Chevy Blazer Only 38 000 Kms!

Thread: F/s 2003 Chevy Blazer Only 38 000 Kms!

My wife is selling her 2003 Chevy Blazer. We are going down to one vehicle because she is returning to work from maternity leave in May and we don't require a second vehicle at this time. In addition, daycare is very expensive so we are trying to eliminate the expense of a second car. As the post says it has only 38 000 carefully driven kms. It is the four door LS model. This vehicle has power everything, leather, heated power seats for the driver and passenger,CD player,and an overhead console with digital info such as compass,temp,fuel range etc. The only option it does not have is a sunroof. The colour is white with grey leather that is in excellent condition. The truck will be sold certified and e-tested. I should point out that we are looking to sell it in no earlier than the second week of May since my wife still needs it. The price we are asking is $11,600 which I think is fair going by what I have seen in the autotrader. If you have any questions or would like to view the vehicle than call me at (416) 560-3139 between 9 and 5pm Monday to Friday. My name is David. Thanks.

New very aggressive price of $12 900 or best offer. Thanks
    Last edited by infernobuster; 04-30-2008 at 10:55 AM.