I am selling my Kawi service manual for a 2003 Kawi 636 (ZX6R)... Shows everything you need to know to take that bike apart.. It's a shop manual and isn't cheap either.. There isn't much to tell about it.. Other then it's in like perfect condition bought brand new from the dealer for $100 last year... I used it for one job and that was it.. I have since sold the bike and no longer need it..

If you need pictures of it let me know I can take some.. But it's just a book with alot of information in it.. (from oil changes to fairing removal to engine tear down to wiring etc...).. The book is in like mint condition and like I said used for 1 oil pan job...

I am asking $80 for it.. I think it's a fair asking price... Let me know if your interested.. I am also willing to trade it for 2 bike stands (front and back)... Or possibly a passenger helmet (of equal value or I will add a little bit of money to it) the helmet would need to be in good condition and hopefully like a blue colour to match my new bike..

PM me or email me prostar01 (at) rogers.com or call 905-622-0828... I am in the durham region area (Whitby) and I will ship the book anywhere.. Buyer will pay for shipping and handling (shouldn't cost much)