ripdatshit's Durham Ride #1 April 30th - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ripdatshit's Durham Ride #1 April 30th

Re: ripdatshit's Durham Ride #1 April 30th

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtospare View Post
    Its a little too early for me. I have to work in TO and get back to my house and get the bike. There might not be a great turn out this week, its freakin cold. 1 degree in Newcastle here this am!
    Agreed. I work in Woodbridge and although I take the 407 I can't make it to Shwa by 5 don't think.

Might have to play with those numbers a bit.
    PS - It is pretty damn chilly out today!
    ** Thanks for being a part of the GTAM Ride for Sight Motorcycle Team! **
    "Is that the way they drive in Tiananmen Square, b!tch?" - Ari Gold, Entourage
    2007 GSXR750, 2005 CRF450X | Proud Member of the 2006-2008 ODSC! | Facebook me!

It was below zero, with frost on my windshield when I left for work this AM. So I caged it today....

5:00 is a little early for me to be back in Oshawa today, but maybe next time.

ripdatshit

well I think due to COLD and the time being set early only because I knew it would only be colder later on his ride is going to be cancelled for today.

With the weather network calling for the weather that it is for the next little bit I am going to make SUNDAY MAY 4TH the new date. As for time I will leave that TBA for now till I hear a bit more about who can come and what time.

Also if you plan to come on SUNDAY MAY 4TH then please post up awell as what time is good for you so that we can try and find a good medium for everyone who would like to show up.

Sunday.. We should all be riding here: - http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=58072

Meeting at Haugens for 9:00

ripdatshit

ok.... how about then we shoot for MAY 3RD instead? bviously as long as weather is good.

Quote Originally Posted by ripdatshit View Post
    ok.... how about then we shoot for MAY 3RD instead? bviously as long as weather is good.
    I'm game... weather dependant of course.

JLR606

Quote Originally Posted by ripdatshit View Post

so whats going on with this meet? obviously nothing is happening this sat. so may i suggest that we still meet at the keg on sunday or some other day a week like what you intially planned. the ride on sunday to haugens might be a bit too early for some. we could all meet and ride up together to catch that or sleep in a bit and just meet at the keg then plan something else there?

ripdatshit

well the weekend was a botch for me so I am going to try and do this for wed may 7th. at the keg in the OC parking lot. We will meet for 6:30pm weather permitting.