AGV Helmets? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AGV Helmets?

Re: AGV Helmets?

Josh steen hansen has a blowout sale on these helmets right now..how are things ? I'm out in whitby working @ durham honda powerhouse ..if you need anything let me know.
    Patrick Corcoran
    BOMBSQUAD RACING

Quote Originally Posted by bombsquad View Post
    Josh steen hansen has a blowout sale on these helmets right now..how are things ? I'm out in whitby working @ durham honda powerhouse ..if you need anything let me know.
    What's steen hansen and where is it???

Think they are a distributor...

Noticed sportbiketrackgear.com has them for some good prices just over the border too...

I'm tempted to make a trip to at least take a look at the helmets and try them on, as an AGV may well be my next helmet purchase.

Nailzz20

guys at Sport bike track gear are excellent...was down there the Friday of there big bike show in Novi around 5 pm and I just caught the guy leaving to go over to the show about 45 mins and ho offered to open up for me

Quote Originally Posted by blue meanie View Post
    What's steen hansen and where is it???
    They are a supplier you can go to any bike shop and ask if they can get it . I just bought 2 helmets for under 400.00 dollars
    Patrick Corcoran
    BOMBSQUAD RACING

Cycleworld superstore has a few in stock.
    www.alivetoride.com - a site for motorcycle enthusiasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibosh3 View Post
    i think vonncycle had agv helmets last time i was there...woodbridge - agv with the italian logo - go figure :P

So I tried on two different AGV helmets at vonncycle; they didn't fit.... large was too loose and medium compressed my head.

So I tried on the Arai Corsair RX7.... and BOOM.... FIT PERFECT!!!!....... I never had a helmet fit better.

Now I just need to come up with $999 + tax.. The guy said I wont find a better price anywhere else...

I personally love the agv helmets. Sizing is a little different, but they fit very well. Normally if you wear a med size then in agv you will be a med/large

Quote Originally Posted by joerider View Post
    now i just need to come up with $999 + tax.. The guy said i wont find a better price anywhere else...

ummmm ebay or baysideperformance.ca i got mine (rx7 pedrosa replica) for $799 plus the tax.

Quote Originally Posted by hotshotmikeyboy View Post
    ummmm ebay or baysideperformance.ca i got mine (rx7 pedrosa replica) for $799 plus the tax.

I just purchased the blue mirrored visor from bayside. Although, a store on ebay had the helmet for $450 (US) shipped $620 (CAD). I just ordered it on Monday, so custom fees are pending as it's still en route.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeRider View Post
    I just purchased the blue mirrored visor from bayside. Although, a store on ebay had the helmet for $450 (US) shipped $620 (CAD). I just ordered it on Monday, so custom fees are pending as it's still en route.

Before anyone says it..... I would of purchased the helmet from Vonn Cycle if they had some reasonable pricing. By reasonable I mean between $600 - $750 for the Rx-7 which is now a year old. I'm assuming the Corsair-V are going for about $1000 -> $1100.

I'm all for spending the extra cash locally knowing the helmet is in good shape and supporting our economy. For $999 + tax = $1128.87 I might as well purchase the Corsair-V.

Done.