"The death car" - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "The death car"

noobinacan

Re: "The death car"

wait till you get taken out by a truck full of mexicans. That'll make the hello kitty death car look like a joke....you'll wish for a death car -DEATH.

The worst are those big red trucks with sirens that never stop for lights or stop signs. I hear the guys in the back carry axes and that's why people pull over to avoid them.

Quote Originally Posted by jdepp View Post
    Sorry guys but the asian driver wins this contest hands down. I am not saying all of them but on a percentage basis they are the worst drivers. Why ? Because so many drive like they have blinders on. Some of them should not be on the road. On more than one occasion i have had someone try and change lanes into me and even when I lay on the horn they dont stop and they dont look at you. Thyenkeep starign straight ahead. Now thats dangerous. You really have to wonder how some people actually got their license. I am convinced they paid off a Ministry tester because there is no way they would be on the road otherwise.
    Stick a leg out and boot a dent in their door as they try to merge into you

Its not only the ricers and the vans causing trouble, a few months ago when I was on a date with a girl on the back of my bike I was on the way home and some jerk off in his souped up Supra Turbo decides to hammer it right behind me and pass me in my own lane. I dont know if you've ever heard a turbo at full blast but its loud, high pitched and in your face and can certainly make you brown your pants if you aren't paying attention. Jerks like that should definitely get their mirror kicked off as well.
    Lets Ride

Any car with Ontario plates is a death car. People here don't check their blind spots, signalling is considered optional and done only after the turn/lane change, they have zero lane discipline and they'll run over a box full of puppies and a crying baby to get 1 car length ahead, without a second thought.
    When driving to Buffalo, 9/10 times the guy holding up the passing lane will have Ontario plates on. Same goes for Quebec.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by bitzz View Post
    If you're going to complain about Toronto drivers don't EVER go to Italy.
    I actually prefer driving in Italy or some other Europe country more than Toronto. They might seems to drive ruthlessly but nothing taken personally. Well most of the time....

I see too many driver in Toronto trying to screw someone by put themself in a bad situation.

not so
    pure 2-stroke spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Yorkee View Post
    I actually prefer driving in Italy or some other Europe country more than Toronto. They might seems to drive ruthlessly but nothing taken personally. Well most of the time....

I see too many driver in Toronto trying to screw someone by put themself in a bad situation.
    Perhaps, but when things go wrong there, they REALLY go wrong there.

any car that, no matter what time of day, traffic flow or conditions will not go 1km over the speed limit, causing 15+ car line ups, all trying to work there way around this one bugger, causing close calls, and short tempers.
    Yes I have bad Spelling, Yes I have bad grammar, and no, I don’t care if it bugs you.

88 Suzuki Kantana-Crashed@ 69K
    01- Kawi zzr250 18K-sold
    87/02 Honda hurricane/600rr hybrid. 76K still going.

“Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.”

I actually consider myself a good driver with only one speeding ticket and one minor car crash in 39 years of driving ( both when I was a teenager and new to driving). Since I took up riding 5 years ago I think my driving has even improved.

Being on a bike, you have to be hypervigilant. You learn to look further down the road, you check your mirrors and blind spots more frequently, you're constantly looking for potential problems. I find myself being less impatient and slowing as I come on traffic signals about to change rather than speeding up to run them. I stop longer at stop signs and do the left, right, left long look before proceeding.

As a rider now , I am fully aware and always on the lookout for bikes. I can't say I ever was before. I never tailgate anyway but with bikes I give them an extra couple of seconds of space and try never to ride beside them on a two lane. I always signal and with bikes in the vacinity, I try to give everyone lots of warning of what i'm about to do.

I think bike riding is something that would improve the safety of all riders and drivers in Canada and I wish they would make new drivers take some kind of course on the subject prior to jumping into a 4000 lb. cage with a G1. As many folks couldn't safely ride a bike it might keep thousands of twits off the road.

Ride safe all,
    Cheers,
    Spyug.
    "Slowest beasts are always strongest and manage to live the longest"
    "If it's no Scottish.......it's crap!"
    "Ama lyin?"

1983 GS750E Black Booty
    1982 GS750 SZ Katana Wee Beastie II
    1983 GS550E Basket Case from Hell

To be more specific about cabs in Toronto, BECK cabbies are the worst f'ing drivers...

Too many times to mention all the close calls with this company.

Quote Originally Posted by mazdog View Post
    To be more specific about cabs in Toronto, BECK cabbies are the worst f'ing drivers...

those damm brown people drive like they're back in mean streets of new delhi jk

if you think it's bad here... try driving in a over populated 3rd world country. some cities in those countries have more population than all of canada.

Yes I agree, I have driven in the Philippines. 4 lanes painted on the road and 8 cars jamed together on the same road. 2.5 k took 3 hours to drive.
    The only ones moving were the family of 5 on the little 125, lol.

noobinacan

Quote Originally Posted by LiNK666 View Post
    those damm brown people drive like they're back in mean streets of new delhi jk

if you think it's bad here... try driving in a over populated 3rd world country. some cities in those countries have more population than all of canada.

Actually New Delhi is pretty bad. Its a RIOT everyday...
    I would feel like I am going into battle every time I mounted on my bike there.
    so had to mentally prepare for it...

on the flip side..traffic flow is slower. so easier to stop and dodge cows/dogs/morons/jerks/kids/bullets

enjoy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8Doy...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9DLl...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_eTP...eature=related
    Last edited by noobinacan; 04-23-2008 at 12:36 PM.

Buicks, Lincolns & Cadillacs are all death cars, cause the average age of the occupant is 70.
    Always stay away from those cars.
    And high end sports cars, the drivers are usually all show and can't drive worth a sh**.
    "If you can't find em, grind em"

Quote Originally Posted by mazdog View Post

Airport limos....arrrrgggg!
    Power Corrupts, Ultimate power corrupts ultimately...GSXR!

topsy1970

At least Asian femmes, although tunnel-visioned and you can spot them a mile away, will change lanes on the highway, albeit, without looking etc, they WILL signal and proceed with the lane change very slowly. In my books, I would rather a dozen of them, than a dozen of the previous mentioned Benz, Audi, SUV "Entitlementlers". Also beware of Chrysler Neons, with a dent here and there. Usually driven by young girls, oblivious to what is around them. And make random movements, and stop for no reason. (Well, OMG! looky over there, tank tops for $5.00,,,screech.....While chatting to "Kaitlin" on the cell.....
    Vehicle I hate the most? The Green Minivan. Who buys a green minivan?????
    Last edited by topsy1970; 04-23-2008 at 06:51 PM.

And people say they don't know how to drive. They can't help it if the lines here are confusing.

Andrew
    '05 CB919 and '04 CB599 shared with the missus (Jenerator)

MarcF650R

Quote Originally Posted by thislilfishy View Post
    Airport limos....arrrrgggg!
    Yur on to something there...the big fat Lincolns who think they are Porsches and run up the right lane at 140 plus. Those boats are not built for performance and I dont think the average donkey driving it is up to snuff either....