anybody riding today?

Thread: anybody riding today?

anybody riding today?

let me know

Re: anybody riding today?

hollywoodbridge.....6pm sharpe....Just have to fill up on veal sandwhiches and Brio, and I'll be there....Oh dont forget the imported san Pellegrino sparkling water...

You ever had theh Veal sandwhich at California Sandwhiches? My neighbours own the one on Queensway, best sandwhiches ever guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Cann View Post
    You ever had theh Veal sandwhich at California Sandwhiches? My neighbours own the one on Queensway, best sandwhiches ever guy.

Ahhhhh while I personlly like them, ask any real Italian and they will tell you Calis is the most munjacake (sp) of all veal's! Dont get me wrong I like them but Pannini's sandwhicehs at 400 and 7 blows Calis away...Its all about the quality of the cutlet, Panninis melt in your mouth like butter....And the Calis always get so damn messy, the other ones are a clean *** sangwhich!

Man now I cant wait to get there and eat a veal! Oh and dont forget to get a hot smoked sausage for later with some San Pelligrino water!

how about today?

Where?

all spots are burnt huh?

Man you guys are making me hungry I gotta check that place out sometime
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Ahhhhh while I personlly like them, ask any real Italian and they will tell you Calis is the most munjacake (sp) of all veal's! Dont get me wrong I like them but Pannini's sandwhicehs at 400 and 7 blows Calis away...Its all about the quality of the cutlet, Panninis melt in your mouth like butter....And the Calis always get so damn messy, the other ones are a clean *** sangwhich!

Man now I cant wait to get there and eat a veal! Oh and dont forget to get a hot smoked sausage for later with some San Pelligrino water!

Quote Originally Posted by 2kgixx View Post
    all spots are burnt huh?
    Some are but not all, I just dont have one that I can say Ive found myself and invite other people there. Right now Im just leaching off everyone elses spots...lol....So like I said where?

i was just gonna leech of ur spots, my spot is only good on sundays for now, and im away this weekend so i was kinda itching to go out during the week