Back Protector - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back Protector

Re: Back Protector

Put it this way some insurance companies in England give their clients a discount if they wear a Knox back protector that's how good they are. RS-Taichi, RST, Held, Rev 'it, Triumph, Belstaff and more all use Knox inside their clothing. Numerous racers in Europe use their equipment and they have hundreds of endorsements throughout Europe. We could sell others for a larger profit margin and less cost but we choose not to for a reason.

The bottom line if you wear a decent back protector no matter the brand then you are improving you chances against back injury so please wear one! I even sell the Ricochet to horse riders, it provides them peace of mind and it isn't intrusive.

Re: Back Protector

Quote Originally Posted by topendz View Post
    The bottom line if you wear a decent back protector no matter the brand then you are improving you chances against back injury so please wear one! I even sell the Ricochet to horse riders, it provides them peace of mind and it isn't intrusive.
    I wear mine on whatever piece of equipment I get on... MX, Sled, Bike... to me it just makes sense. If you own it, wear it.
    R e a d S l o w l y ! - Children at Play.