Suzuki of Newmarket

Thread: Suzuki of Newmarket

Suzuki of Newmarket

Thumbs Up!

Picked up my new bike from them yesterday, I bought new from them last year as well.

On both occasions the transaction went smooth, they called as soon as my bike arrived, said they would have it ready in two days for pick-up and it was!

I have no experience with their service department other than getting my new bikes ready for delivery, so can't say good or bad about that.

I would recommend my sales rep Dan Delory to anyone thinking of buying.
    09 Candy Burnt Orange ZX-10R - Optioned With: OZ/Braking Forged Wheels - Braking Wave Rotors - RACEFIT Growler - 2010 black forks - BMC - NOVA H.I.D.- X-TRE - Jardine - Evotech - PROGRIP - HOTBODIES - Renthal - Pazzo - Rizoma - LSL - Colour matched panels

SteveT

Re: Suzuki of Newmarket

What other dealerships did you go to?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveT View Post
    What other dealerships did you go to?
    My 06 CBR 1000RR and my 07 Yamaha MT-01 were purchased new at Snow City in Scarborough and they were awesome to deal with, had they been a Suzuki dealer, I would not have gone anywhere else for my bike dealings.

Mike Ball, my sales rep and the owner George are 1st class!
    09 Candy Burnt Orange ZX-10R - Optioned With: OZ/Braking Forged Wheels - Braking Wave Rotors - RACEFIT Growler - 2010 black forks - BMC - NOVA H.I.D.- X-TRE - Jardine - Evotech - PROGRIP - HOTBODIES - Renthal - Pazzo - Rizoma - LSL - Colour matched panels

I had good experience too, of course price was best.
    We have to do a ride, see if that new, tight, pollution controlled machine can run with an old 06 model.

Quote Originally Posted by uniongoon View Post
    I had good experience too, of course price was best.
    We have to do a ride, see if that new, tight, pollution controlled machine can run with an old 06 model.
    I had an 05 Limited Edition GIXXER 1000, great bottom to mid-range grunt but I have no doubt the 08 with my aftermarket exhaust and Ivan's TRE will put up a good fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Torque View Post
    Thumbs Up!

Picked up my new bike from them yesterday, I bought new from them last year as well.

On both occasions the transaction went smooth, they called as soon as my bike arrived, said they would have it ready in two days for pick-up and it was!

I have no experience with their service department other than getting my new bikes ready for delivery, so can't say good or bad about that.

I would recommend my sales rep Dan Delory to anyone thinking of buying.

you sold the 2007?