OPP Plane! Who Got Nabbed?? - Page 8

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: OPP Plane! Who Got Nabbed??

Re: OPP Plane! Who Got Nabbed??

Quote Originally Posted by camber View Post
    Interesting thing that they mentioned about this past weekend, is that the OPP rented anohter plane to patrol the skies this weekend.

Anyone, know what kind of plane it was and how it was equipped?
    It was another Cessna, with another stopwatch.
    They were using it more around St.Catherines, there's a stretch with construction that's posted @ 80km/h, been a real cash cow for them the last few weeks.
    ex-ZX-7/9
    ZX-6D w/colour matched Duct Tape
    ex-RZ500
    ex-RD400

Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf0220 View Post
    there's a stretch with construction that's posted @ 80km/h, been a real cash cow for them the last few weeks.
    Especially since they double the fines in construction zones, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by camber View Post
    Interesting thing that they mentioned about this past weekend, is that the OPP rented anohter plane to patrol the skies this weekend.

Anyone, know what kind of plane it was and how it was equipped?

i heard they used the rented plane to go fly in remote fishing north of elliot lake...sure beats donut investigations.
    DEMOCRACY - NOT PLUTOCRACY www.globalresearch.ca

Moderator Moderator lil red bird's Avatar

hwy 115 has the markings painted as well
    Mental health who needs it?There is a reason you never see motorcycles infront of a therapists office.

Do they have the 401 marked near London? I noticed a plane start flying over head and traveling up the highway last monday.

Also passed 2 set ups of lasers on overpass with cruisers picking up after. I saw them at the first one and slowed down a little, waved, and the one officer waved back. I was a little paranoid for the next few KMs.

great. not only do i have to watch the road for hazards, stupid cagers, and the like, but I also have to stare up at the sky for a damn Cessna
    the two don't seem compatible.
    ~=Big Daddy of the Dope Dragons MC=~

'05 Blue&Silver Hayabusa

City News actually was interviewing the cops that were involved in this operation on TV about a week ago. They are in fact using a Vascar system and not some fancy equipment. The guy on TV was actually bragging that the technology they are using is quite simple and old. He said that they have been using this system since the 70's. HWY 7 and the York Regional has actually been using this method for years as HWY 7 has always been aircraft patrolled ever since I can remember. So they are pretty puch using a stop watch and a big fancy calculator.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by miky View Post
    what fags...they keep raising insurance and gas prices robbing us and on top of that we pay our taxes....now we get fined 10 000 gz n all this crsy crap wtf is wrong with our society ? we are getting poorer while these fools spend money they steal from us. why dont they invest that 1.5 million dollars in a sick kids fund...or help out people world wide that are without homes or even put it towards paying off the loan dey took from the queen....or maby even mass produce Y2K bikes and give us all a tester

lol....... im down with that.