d-ring to clip

Thread: d-ring to clip

slipstream1250

Thumbs up d-ring to clip

anyone out there know where I can buy the mod for changeingthe d-ring to a faster clip and go...thanx Dave

Banned

Re: d-ring to clip

i personally wount trust any sort of clip. there is too much at risk if it fails. the d-link is the safest.
    but here is one anyway

http://www.cabelas.com/prod-1/0036271521902a.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by slipstream1250 View Post
    anyone out there know where I can buy the mod for changeingthe d-ring to a faster clip and go...thanx Dave
    Just for giggles, just how much faster than the 3 or 4 seconds it takes for a d-ring do you need to go, and why? Are you looking for fast on gloves as well? Or fast on boots and jacket? What can you possibly do with the extra 2 seconds you have saved at the end of the day? Just wondering what the thought process is here thats all.

slipstream1250

look just looking for info If I wanted to be lectured I would ask my better half.Right now I wear the nolan helmet and it does not have a d-ring .What I did was bought another helmet which is a lot cheaperrrrrr than the nolan but has a d-ring.the d-ring works when you want to use a helmet hook but the clip is for convenience....dave

slipstream1250

thanks jp cycles have one a little cheaper but the one you suggested looks alot better and is dot cert. thanx dave