show them pictures - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: show them pictures

Re: show them pictures

heres what the spot looks like with a little bonus at the end
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwN0glOkC4Q

ps that was beginning of last summer im a bit better at wheelies now

Here's a few from Sunday at the pickering spot... still shaking off the rust. My girl took them from inside the car and didn't get any good ones except the first one.

Didn't even take any of Greg killin it either. Oh well next time..

J

When do you guys meet in Mississauga? I would love to come out and watch some time.
    Canada is a country that doesn't know where it is going but is determined to set a speed record getting there.

Rodedawgs!
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

Had a great time in hollywoodbridge yeserday, and I still cant get over the spot. If you think it looks big in the video, just wait till you get there go down the straight turn the corner and realize thats not even half of it!....It is by far the largest spot Ive ever seen....Thanks to the VC guys for having us out there, Im a little sore but I'll be out again today...Same bat time

PS Im an idiot and I forgot my camera in all the exitment

Quote Originally Posted by jackson View Post
    Rodedawgs!
    LOL I talked to someone and they didnt get the warmest welcome from the RD's the other day, seems as though some of the new guys are running the show. And think some people dont deserve to ride with them at your spot, well good luck to them....

I don't think you'll be riding at the one spot near the railroad for too much longer, the new tenants will be moving in soon and it's a 24/7 operation.
    '07 KLX250S - Road
    '00 CBR600F4 - Track

"Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life." - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by Signalsdrone View Post
    I don't think you'll be riding at the one spot near the railroad for too much longer, the new tenants will be moving in soon and it's a 24/7 operation.
    No **** you mean its like every other spot weve ever had, where once the tennants and security move in its game over!

Thanks for old news but for now the people working inside are cool with it. And the cop cars that were parked right outside the gate were cool. So Im going to enjoy it while it lasts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    No **** you mean its like every other spot weve ever had, where once the tennants and security move in its game over!

Thanks for old news but for now the people working inside are cool with it. And the cop cars that were parked right outside the gate were cool. So Im going to enjoy it while it lasts
    Well since it's old news, I'm sure that everyone know that the place is at Creditstone and Langstaff in Vaughn. Just follow Langstaff east off of the 400 until you come to the end and look northward, there's the "secret" spot.

Old news, have fun while it lasts.
    '07 KLX250S - Road
    '00 CBR600F4 - Track

"Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life." - Billy Connolly

Well since it's old news, I'm sure that everyone know that the place is at Creditstone and Langstaff in Vaughn. Just follow Langstaff east off of the 400 until you come to the end and look northward, there's the "secret" spot.

What I meant by old news is, its old news that spots are done once tennants move in...You dont have to be a jerk about it, or maybe you do? Doesnt matter to me, I dont own the place and like you said its going to be occupied 24/7 very soon...

Whatever makes you happy dude, I never said its a secret....You should drop in sometime and introduce yourself...

lol @ this guy

why be a heat bag signalsdrone, you jealous? or just bored, this is not a timmies hangout its a stunt spot, nor is it a stunt show so maybe you should stop telling us the obvious, stunts spots never last long thats why we take advantage of these spots when they come. maybe we will get our own security and make people like you pay to come watch.

Hey, you read my original post? I didn't say anything about where the spot was. I happened to read all the others posts here and figured it was secret so I didn't say where it was. Hell, I could have found you the exact date that they will move over there and vacate the CN land that they are currently renting on the other side of the yard.

Johnny had to go throw is "thanks for the obvious" garbage in there. I was just trying to be helpful with my original post but I guess that's what you get from trying to be nice. I don't take the sarcasm very well, a "we've talked to the security and know they are moving soon, thanks for the head-up" would have sufficed. I rode to work and seen some guys in there, if I would have had more time I would have stopped and said hi. Now I guess I won't.

It is a nice big parking lot, good luck in finding somewhere else to ride once they move in.

BTW - I'm not interested in watching stunting nor am I a Timmies lurker, I like to ride.
    Last edited by Signalsdrone; 04-08-2008 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Punctuation
    '07 KLX250S - Road
    '00 CBR600F4 - Track

SEIKO

why is there always a ****en HATER

Hey, you read my original post? I didn't say anything about where the spot was. I happened to read all the others posts here and figured it was secret so I didn't say where it was. Hell, I could have found you the exact date that they will move over there and vacate the CN land that they are currently renting on the other side of the yard.

Johnny had to go throw is "thanks for the obvious" garbage in there. I was just trying to be helpful with my original post but I guess that's what you get from trying to be nice. I don't take the sarcasm very well, a "we've talked to the security and know they are moving soon, thanks for the head-up" would have sufficed. I rode to work and seen some guys in there, if I would have had more time I would have stopped and said hi. Now I guess I won't.

It is a nice big parking lot, good luck in finding somewhere else to ride once they move in.

BTW - I'm not interested in watching stunting nor am I a Timmies lurker, I like to ride.
    You knew it was sarcasm and you still had to go off on it. I dont know what I said that could have possibly offended you, to the point where you would go out of your way to ruin a good thing for other people? Maybe you should undersand that telling us things weve already known for a few years now, is gonna get you some sarcasm in return....And Im always sarcastic, with eveyone so I had no intention to insult you personally....Now you wont stop by? Why not, cant stand behind what you post on the net in person? Were all nice people too....

The thing I really dont understand is this "I'm not interested in watching stunting" ......If you have no intrest in stunt riding, why are you even reading and posting in this section? I have nothing against it, I just wonder is the only reason you read an post here is to hate on us that do have an intrest in it? Seems there are alot of people that like to rad this section, but say they have no intrest in it....

BTW did you ride to work today too?

Streetk1ng

Has anyone tried using google earth to find new spots? seems like it would be a useful tool..

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    You knew it was sarcasm and you still had to go off on it. I dont know what I said that could have possibly offended you, to the point where you would go out of your way to ruin a good thing for other people? Maybe you should undersand that telling us things weve already known for a few years now, is gonna get you some sarcasm in return....And Im always sarcastic, with eveyone so I had no intention to insult you personally....Now you wont stop by? Why not, cant stand behind what you post on the net in person? Were all nice people too....

The thing I really dont understand is this "I'm not interested in watching stunting" ......If you have no intrest in stunt riding, why are you even reading and posting in this section? I have nothing against it, I just wonder is the only reason you read an post here is to hate on us that do have an intrest in it? Seems there are alot of people that like to rad this section, but say they have no intrest in it....

BTW did you ride to work today too?
    Well I usually don't look at this section of the board. One of the guys at work was talking about the bikes over there stunting so we talked a bit about that. I came here to see if anyone on this board was over there and I watched the viseo, I'm thinking "hey there goes my bosses office" in the background. Thought I would let you know when the trucking place would be invading your spot, like I said I was just trying to be nice and I received a less than nice reply.

You had every option to respond kindly but didn't, that's your problem not mine. I don't care how often people tell you the obvious, acting like a ********* when answering people ain't going to win you any friends. Drop the sarcasm and you might get along better with people.

I'm not into "hatin' on the stuntaz" and all that. I'm too old for that nonsense. Like I said, I like riding I'm just not into the stunting.

Guess I'll go back to hanging out with the adults. I seem to have stepped into the wrong part of the forum here.
    '07 KLX250S - Road
    '00 CBR600F4 - Track

Well I usually don't look at this section of the board. One of the guys at work was talking about the bikes over there stunting so we talked a bit about that. I came here to see if anyone on this board was over there and I watched the viseo, I'm thinking "hey there goes my bosses office" in the background. Thought I would let you know when the trucking place would be invading your spot, like I said I was just trying to be nice and I received a less than nice reply.

You had every option to respond kindly but didn't, that's your problem not mine. I don't care how often people tell you the obvious, acting like a ********* when answering people ain't going to win you any friends. Drop the sarcasm and you might get along better with people.

I'm not into "hatin' on the stuntaz" and all that. I'm too old for that nonsense. Like I said, I like riding I'm just not into the stunting.

Guess I'll go back to hanging out with the adults. I seem to have stepped into the wrong part of the forum here.
    An adult would have answered my PM, I tried to clear it up privately but you wont even answer it.

I got no hard feeling man, you just need to lighten up a little. And if you have a problem with me or anything Ive said to you. You should take it up with me, and not go out of your way to ruin other peoples fun. Like I said its not my place, I was just invited to come ride there so your not hurting me your hurting the nice people that invited me.....

And seriously lighten up, I dont care how old you are or think you are....Nothing I said should offend anyone even a child, I swore once and there wasnt any insults at all in my post...And I actually did say thanks for the obvious, I just worded it differntly "Thanks for old news but for now the people working inside are cool with it" So really you have nothing to get all up tight about.....

like i said this guy is bored, obviously on the internet more than doing his job, anyway we have our spot, and there will always be a least one person who has throw his two cents in, when really like it was stated, you dont care about stunters than yes stick with your adults, probably more imature than us anyway, he starts a problem when hes just a cruiser, this is how we live, to stunt, keep cruising bud!!