show them pictures

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: show them pictures

show them pictures

i know some of u guys are going riding today, im outta town and bored post up some pictures

Re: show them pictures

here you go lol

look at weeee... so rough with the middle finger! lol "GaNgStA" :P
    if speed doesnt scare you, the truck around the corner will.

2002 Suzuki TL1000R - Current
    2004 Suzuki GSXR 1000 - Stolen
    2000 Suzuki GSXR 750 - Sold
    1995 Kawasaki Ninja EX500R - Sold

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hi RPM View Post
    look at weeee... so rough with the middle finger! lol "GaNgStA" :P

Sat was sick, actually broke a sweat and had to take some layers off. Sunday was kinda chilly and my exhaust fell off, so I just maned the grill and ate hamburgers...Today and Tues are supposed to be even nicer, and Id really like to get out to a bigger lot with pavement that isnt on the 40 duce....

nice
    that bar looks awesome, if my tripple comes in today or tomorrow ill definitely come out

I hate how everyones riding in different spots now.... its stupid and its boring !

f***.

theres my rant.

Quote Originally Posted by weeee =) View Post
    I hate how everyones riding in different spots now.... its stupid and its boring !

f***.

theres my rant.
    Well we havent gotten any invatations yet, and everyone usually comes to our spot but our current spot is only big enough to have 3 advanced riders going at once.....The 4th pic of me doing flamingo circles shows the whole lot, thats all we got and its on a heavy slant....

I really want to get out to a nice big spot and ride with others, but like I said no invatations as of yet. And it does suck but we get to ride alot when its just the 3 of us, I trust both of those guys and we can get very close to eachother...

Anyways if anyones got a nice spot, I'll come ride there just have to let me know...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Well we havent gotten any invatations yet, and everyone usually comes to our spot but our current spot is only big enough to have 3 advanced riders going at once.....The 4th pic of me doing flamingo circles shows the whole lot, thats all we got and its on a heavy slant....

I really want to get out to a nice big spot and ride with others, but like I said no invatations as of yet. And it does suck but we get to ride alot when its just the 3 of us, I trust both of those guys and we can get very close to eachother...

Anyways if anyones got a nice spot, I'll come ride there just have to let me know...
    With a big enough spot you can stay away from the people you're unfamiliar with...

all my spots around the bridge are good 50 spots and not really in the best areas.... but i get away with it because its only me riding and the cops never say anything...If I had a good spot the invitation would've been there already...

I cant tell you how many times ive driven around looking for spots to accomidate a bunch of people..... but its hopeless it seems like ... ?

this friday is my brithday and all I want is a huugeeeeeee session with everyone like it used to be.......but i dout it will happen.

I have a few spots I have to check out today and Ill let you know how that goes. They're not too far either.... kinda near the old btown spot...

Hollywoodbride guys seem to have found a big spot, give me 50 x 50 ft of that smooth flat pavement and I would be in heaven...

There are spots and people have found them, they just dont want to invite other people...I know how it is, Ive only ever been asked "hey wheres your spot can we come ride there" and never "we found a nice spot you should come ride there"...I guess people dont want to learn from people who are futher ahead, I used to love when people better then me would come to our spots...Thats how I learned half my ****...
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 04-08-2008 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by weeee =) View Post
    With a big enough spot you can stay away from the people you're unfamiliar with...

all my spots around the bridge are good 50 spots and not really in the best areas.... but i get away with it because its only me riding and the cops never say anything...If I had a good spot the invitation would've been there already...

I cant tell you how many times ive driven around looking for spots to accomidate a bunch of people..... but its hopeless it seems like ... ?

this friday is my brithday and all I want is a huugeeeeeee session with everyone like it used to be.......but i dout it will happen.

I have a few spots I have to check out today and Ill let you know how that goes. They're not too far either.... kinda near the old btown spot...
    Nina.. this Sunday, u and me on the big bikes..... i was riding with Greg all weekend and now it's our turn.. ... plus it's your b-day weekend!! What do you say??? lol... btw i missed u this weekend!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Yami_Babe; 04-07-2008 at 12:44 PM.
    Just Liven the Dream Baby!!!

BS Johnny...... i have told you to come out with us sooooo many times

Hollywoodbride guys seem to have found a big spot, give me 50 x 50 ft of that smooth flat pavement and I would be in heaven...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=37525760053

There are spots and people have found them, they just dont want to invite other people...I know how it is, Ive only ever been asked "hey wheres your spot can we come ride there" and never "we found a nice spot you should come ride there"...I guess people dont want to learn from people who are futher ahead, I used to love when people better then me would come to our spots...Thats how I learned half my ****...
    Nah.... he's not like that... he's a good guy.... i'm sure if you just asked he wouldn't care if you come out...

Quote Originally Posted by Yami_Babe View Post
    BS Johnny...... i have told you to come out with us sooooo many times
    Yeah youve invited me to the other side of the ****ing world, and sorry I cant make it out there yet I still have to renew my passport. Let me know when youve got something that wont cost $100 in gas to get out to...

Nah.... he's not like that... he's a good guy.... i'm sure if you just asked he wouldn't care if you come out...
    Im not pointing fingers! I just made that as a statement, of how its been in the past...

I dont have his # so I got Mike on it, he just talked to Ceasar and were going to meet up with them around 5pm....should be fun!

Yeah youve invited me to the other side of the ****ing world, and sorry I cant make it out there yet I still have to renew my passport. Let me know when youve got something that wont cost $100 in gas to get out to...
    Everyone else seems to make it out there but you guys....... lol... oh well no skin off my back.. i am just saying don't say you never get offered, u do, your just to lazy...

Im not pointing fingers! I just made that as a statement, of how its been in the past...

I dont have his # so I got Mike on it, he just talked to Ceasar and were going to meet up with them around 5pm....should be fun!
    Good!!!....

Everyone else seems to make it out there but you guys....... lol... oh well no skin off my back.. i am just saying don't say you never get offered, u do, your just to lazy...
    Im not lazy I just dont really want to do a cross country trip just to ride, especially when your lot out there isnt bigger or better then what we already have here from what Ive heard...We made enough trips out to Scarb last year, thats about as far as Im willing to go...Id much rather drive 20min to meet up with these guys and ride their spot, which looks like an runway!

There is alot of skin on your back...........side...

i invited u guys to my spot, but i doubt its any bigger than the spot u riding at and its in richmond hill. its nice and close to me but i hate riding by myself thats why i went all the way to missisauga and scarb to ride with u guys. My bike is ready soon times i would also like an invitation. If any of u want to hit up my spot u more than welcome to

it is a runway, lol, come out no one is hating i could use some tips, it wont tip the damn thing.