TPM - Calabogie Track Days

Thread: TPM - Calabogie Track Days

TPM - Calabogie Track Days

Come join TPM at Calabogie in 2008

May 16,17,18

July 14,15

Aug 15,16,17

Sept 19,20,21

** For those who have purchased a membership and sign up for a 3-day consecutive weekend and pre-register there is a $60 reduction.

** Racers interested in attending the May dates for pre-race practice - please email danny@teampromotion.com or geckoracing@sympatico.ca for important information.

Visit www.teampromotion.com to renew your membership or to sign up for one and see the full 2008 schedule.
    GECKO #169
    Thank you: Yamaha-Motor Canada, Hindle, Penske, Armour bodies, Vortex, Pirelli, IM Leathers, Pro6, Team Pro-Motion USA, Cycle City, Lightning Products, Flair Photo, Parker Bros.,

Re: TPM - Calabogie Track Days

Too much crap involved in signing up for their track days. When I can just pay a set fee per track day, show up and ride that particular track day... without the memberships and whatever else you have to go through...Then I'm game.
    Last edited by raginduck; 04-03-2008 at 12:52 PM.

yeah!
    Previous: 93 CBR600, 97 900RR, 01 F4i, 00 RC51, 03 Jazz, 03 ZX6R, 08 600RR
    Current: 03 RC51

same problem with a lot of the other Us organizers, id love to ride mid ohio once, but im not going to pay STT and NESBA $75 on top of the already $200 a day price tag.

They have a Canadian membership at $25. Then the price for a day drops about $25 and if you go more then one day you made back your money.
    Andre
    tt600-General Lee

Quote Originally Posted by geoff-9 View Post
    same problem with a lot of the other Us organizers, id love to ride mid ohio once, but im not going to pay STT and NESBA $75 on top of the already $200 a day price tag.
    STT doesn't charge a member ship fee for Mid-Ohio because STT just runs the trackday, the track takes care of everything else
    I am all signed up to go April 26th and 27th and they still have room left in all groups its $375 if you signup for both days, is there anyone else thinking about going to this?
    Also if you have a camper you can camp there too outside of gate 1.

oh i see now, stt is optional membership, thanks for the heads up,

dont forget the great deals they have on michelin tires.

TPM is a "Track Day Club" and for that reason operates differently then what you expect. As with any clubs there are benefits which members appreciate, all of which are found on their web site at www.teampromotion.com and yes, once a membership is obtained - track day prices drop. You can always call their office and sign up and register in person if you are not computer literate - real voices are always there to help.
    GECKO #169
    Thank you: Yamaha-Motor Canada, Hindle, Penske, Armour bodies, Vortex, Pirelli, IM Leathers, Pro6, Team Pro-Motion USA, Cycle City, Lightning Products, Flair Photo, Parker Bros.,

if anyone is going to any of these dates and has room for another bike, pls let me know! I've got a credit with TPM that I need to use this year... will obviously split gas costs!

Quote Originally Posted by GECKO View Post
    TPM is a "Track Day Club" and for that reason operates differently then what you expect. As with any clubs there are benefits which members appreciate, all of which are found on their web site at www.teampromotion.com and yes, once a membership is obtained - track day prices drop. You can always call their office and sign up and register in person if you are not computer literate - real voices are always there to help.
    What kind of benefits? What like not showing up at the track untill 10am or total kaosh when they finaly did show.

popcorn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dean.jpg  
    CyclePaintWorX - Booked solid until winter 2012.
    cyclepaintworx@gmail.com
    Ultimate Quality Refinishing.
    519-503-8933

Quote Originally Posted by alltherighttoys View Post
    What kind of benefits? What like not showing up at the track untill 10am or total kaosh when they finaly did show.
    lol, where do I sign... lol

Don't forget all the hidden fees if you don;t sign up 2 years in advance... And the chance of a cancellation of the track day 2 days before the track day itself, just because not enough people signed up for the trackday. Not to mention the high prices...

On a side note, there are clubs that don't charge any fees, or try and milk their members for every dime they can.
    Last edited by Dj Eclipse; 04-08-2008 at 12:42 PM.
    89 fzr400 I'm going to miss her... http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...uga/sigpic.jpg The new toy...

Only two weeks to go - please visit www.teampromotion.com to register and view the on line information. There will most likely be a Black/Racer group, so please insert your RACE license number in the comments box to be able to ride in this group and receive add'l information by email.
    GECKO #169

Team pro-motion had a little problem at the border for their one Calabogie weekend last year, but after it was sorted out, everything went smoothly. When you pay the 25$ for membership, it drops the price of the track day, they also send you a package with t-shirt.. pretty nice shirts actually. Besides the hickup at the border, which wasn't their fault, you can blame customs for that. In my humble opinion, they ran a real good show and will definatly see my buisness again.

Thank You To All Attending - Sold Out For The Weekend.
    GECKO #169