Seamus Kelly (State Farm) Insurance

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seamus Kelly (State Farm) Insurance

Seamus Kelly (State Farm) Insurance

Greetings fellow GTAM members,

Some of you know me as "Hamilton" on this board. I'm a Site Supporter, avid motorcyclist and member of this forum since 2004.

I have over 12 years experience with State Farm including 6 years as an Agent in Hamilton. Please feel free to give me a call for all your Insurance and Financial Services needs.

Regards,

Seamus Kelly, Agent
    State Farm Insurance
    202-883 Upper Wentworth Street
    Hamilton, Ontario. L9A 4Y6
    www.seamuskelly.ca
    Toll-free 1-888-476-3276
    Local (905) 383-6787
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 274913-562664.jpg  
    Last edited by SeamusKellyInsurance; 04-29-2009 at 03:56 PM. Reason: updated yrs of experience/as agent

Re: Seamus Kelly (State Farm) Insurance

Just got off the phone with them, great guy to deal with. Would rec 100% Thx again for all the help guys.

Hey guy's I have been with Seamus for a few years now and i fully recomend him never had a problem.

Thanks
    Simon T.
    WWW.72POINT8.COM ONTARIO PHOTOGRAPHY

+1 on Seamus, I've got a bike with him ...

"Rides are simple, we all leave together we all go home together."

Does anyone know an insurance company that will insure me for a good price?....
    statefarm quoted me for $2,030,
    TD for $12,000 (this is not a typo)

21 year old male
    single
    G licence, no history of accidents/tickets
    just took my course to get my m2
    don't have 5 years driving experience (statefarm never asked me about 5 years driving experience)
    2001 CBR 600 f4i

I've heard horror stories about people getting a call back 3 weeks later from statefarm stating they would no longer insure them without 5 yrs driving experience. Anyone have experiences with this?

AnuBis

Thumbs up Re: Seamus Kelly (State Farm) Insurance

Seamus hooked me up with a really reasonable rate for my 2002 F4i only and he showed up at my place, signed me up and all was done. +1 to Seamus Kelly. I highly recommend Seamus.

Seamus and Janet were really awesome to deal with. short stop and I had a long way to drive out to Hamilton to sign off on paperwork, but their level of service was incredible. Thank you so much!!!

I would recommend him as well. I had an R6 insured with State Farm and was quoted a reasonable price.

Thumbs up Re: Seamus Kelly (State Farm) Insurance

Really happy with Seamus,,,it is really important that an insurance broker knows what he is talking about...all Seamus family members own bikes...they love to ride...and i know Seamus will take care all fellow riders...call him if you want a good deal with your insurance!
    2000 ZX6R
    Ride to Live, Live to Ride
    Live to Ride, Ride to Live

bodybag

i just got off the the phone with Seamus Kelly and wow looks like i don't have to get a 94 or older bike to get around the sur charge my ins company has. i can get a newer bike. i love it and pay about the same

Just got off the phone with Cara, from Seamus Kelly. Very nice girl, and very helpful. Turns out i would be paying the less on a ZX6r then i am currently paying for my Nina 500!!!
    ICEMAN11

1978 KZ650 SR Cafe
    2000 CBR600F4 - Sold
    2000 Ninja 500R - Sold
    1990 EX500 - Sold

I got my insurance and financing through Janet at Seamus's joint. It was a first class transaction from start to finish. I never thought dealing with an insurance company would be so painless. Janet went above and beyond to accommodate me and was infintely more helpfull than the my current dimwit of a broker. Got my 636 insured with her for $5500 (thats right $5500) less than what my broker was offering and thats with full coverage. If your above 25 with more than 5 years driving experience going anywhere else is fool hardy.
    NOMFuP, Not My ****ing Problem. - Malcom Tucker

5500 bucks? Sweet mother of pearl- I hope you *lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve* every second you're on that bike!

Quote Originally Posted by froghammer View Post
    5500 bucks? Sweet mother of pearl- I hope you *lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve* every second you're on that bike!
    Yup, Jevco quoted me $7500 while Janet got me in for $1800
    NOMFuP, Not My ****ing Problem. - Malcom Tucker

Quote Originally Posted by iceman11 View Post
    Just got off the phone with Cara, from Seamus Kelly. Very nice girl, and very helpful. Turns out i would be paying the less on a ZX6r then i am currently paying for my Nina 500!!!
    How old are you? and have any tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by HyoSilver View Post
    Yup, Jevco quoted me $7500 while Janet got me in for $1800

Hah- stupid me. I didn't see the "less" in your post. Just saw "Got my 636 insured with her for $5500...." and thought "and he's happy about this?????". Hahahaha.

But still- someone quoted you $7500. That's shocking! It's totally a "we really don't want to insure you- please just hang up right now and never call again" quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle72 View Post
    How old are you? and have any tickets?
    I am 21, no tickets. I was with TD with my ninja
    ICEMAN11

1978 KZ650 SR Cafe
    2000 CBR600F4 - Sold
    2000 Ninja 500R - Sold
    1990 EX500 - Sold

motor

Just a heads up: State Farm requires you to have a 5yr driving history + a valid G license.

Harsh

I just got insured today with Seamus, he destroyed every quote I had received. The closest quote I got from another company was still $600 more than Seamus' and I shopped around alot. He had me insured in approx 2 hrs (which is fast as hell being 400kms away and with all the paperwork and phone calls) And what a guy, he didnt break for lunch untill I was insured/paperwork complete and that was after 3 pm. Hell I have friends that wouldnt do that for me. If you are insuring a super sport (especially if its your first bike) Seamus is your man. There was no, oh you have a super sport, there is a surcharge of one million percent and you have to pay it all up front and we want your arm too. He was great to deal with and I would recommend his services to anyone. Unfortunatley state farms too expensive for large crusiers, but they are sport bike friendly oh yeah!

Seamus, do you have a statefarm email address I can refer to?