double digits!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: double digits!

double digits!

Just went outside and its pretty nice out, gonna pull a houdini at 2pm and dissapear from work....

ANYONE ELSE RIDING?

Re: double digits!

I just gave the bike a bath, i'd like to get out and dry it off, but over here in the Hammer the wind is blowing like crazy. Reported to be over 60km/hr winds...thats not fun for a new ride i'd imagine.
    FireFitzy
    DNR Apparel - www.dnrapparel.ca

Sorry for not being specific, Im looking for people ridin parking lots....Not too bad once your in the lots, was only 3 on Sun and we rode for 3 hours...

Today is a dream compared to the freeze Im used to, gonna have to bust out the new Roberto stunna shades

it was warm between the hours of 12-2.... then the day was gone. The wind took over and its freezing

Actually it was pretty nice unitll about 5pm, better then Sunday anyways. We rode for 3 hours again, and our spot had alot of things blocking the wind so it wasnt too windy....

I had fun and I hate the cold, so if I was out yesterday it couldnt have been that bad..grow some! I saw like 10 bikes on my way up there ridin on the street, still too cold for me to ride the street but I'll take +5 and up in the lots...
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 04-02-2008 at 08:38 AM.

Look Weee helmets, and were wearing them!

Do we look cold?

Thats not the OMR sub cage is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Cann View Post
    No its not, he didnt get an OMR because OMR only makes them with folding pegs...And for the 05/06 with a cage you want non folding pegs, because the bike always wants to roll over onto the tail section...With solid pegs it stops that and saves your tail and handle bars...Also OMR only does spray bomb, and for $175 thats not any cheaper if its spray bombed cause poweder coat it about $25....So its the same ****, OMR subcages arent that special like everyone makes them out to be. Its cheaper cause its made cheap in his garage and spray bombed...Dont get me worng they are good but just not any better or cheaper then the rest...I got a SickInnovations on my street bike and it was $199 powder coated any colour I wanted...And looks alot better IMO

That one is a Powerz stunt workz, we got it off Ebay used for $160 and it came with Sub ties but we didnt use them cause they look funny...

SEIKO

negative...thats a JP sub cage

Quote Originally Posted by SEIKO View Post
    negative...thats a JP sub cage
    I think hes asking about yours not mine.....I think he orderd a OMR for his bike

Nah I didnt order anything, I want an OMR cause they look sick and were the only ones I'd heard about lol probably wont be doing anything on my bike though till next year, I need to save money for a project I have in mind But I have some ideas for my bike for next winter, I guess.

Nah I didnt order anything, I want an OMR cause they look sick and were the only ones I'd heard about lol probably wont be doing anything on my bike though till next year, I need to save money for a project I have in mind But I have some ideas for my bike for next winter, I guess.

They look sick? They look like a copy of the Powerz if you ask me...Powerz made them first, OMR copied their design and makes them in his garage. Powerz are $199 but come powdercoated, OMR is $175 but he can only do spray bomb...I almost bought one, but when I asked if he can powdercoat it white instead of back and he told me they arent powder just spray bomb I walked away...

I dunno but I wouldnt even put something spray bombed on my stuntbike, cant imagine you running one of those on your minty street bike....Its really heavy too.....

This is SICK IMO! They look cleaner have actual bike specific laser cut parts, not just some tube bent and welded togheter. You can also get them in folding or non folding pegs for the same price, and can change from one to the other if you change your mind.....

SickInnovations

Well if i got the OMR I could get it powdercoated dirt cheap, bit that SI looks nice styll. Its basic though, I could get something custom made up like that...hmm

i almost ordered one the other day but it looks so goofy on the f4i. the pegs are so close to the wheel

Well if i got the OMR I could get it powdercoated dirt cheap, bit that SI looks nice styll. Its basic though, I could get something custom made up like that...hmm
    Your going to order a $175 OMR instead of a $199 Powerz or Sick, then your going to strip the paint and have it powdercoated? I dont see where the savings is or even the reason why you would go throguh the trouble...

Basically I could bend tube myself and make my own OMR style for $50, but I cant make what SICK makes unless I invested money in volume(for the laser cut parts)...They have overhead as the parts they use need to be made specifally for the subcages....OMR is just bent tube welded together, and not worth $175 IMO....The choice is yours thou, and they are all better then OEM brackets...I just look at how things are made and the quality and though put into the design, and the OMR is just very plain and basic IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by 2kgixx View Post
    i almost ordered one the other day but it looks so goofy on the f4i. the pegs are so close to the wheel
    What kind did you get? The SICK ones for F4i look funny cause they are so huge compared to mine for the 636.. The F4i ones are really tall, and I have to agree they do look kinda goofy from the back view....

i almost did, see how close it is to the wheel. my subframe is slightly tweaked so im afraid its going to hit the wheel

No no I was saying if I did order it before. Im not ordering anything right now, who knows what will happen in the next year. Maybe there will be a JP sub cage, then Ill buy that one Im not gettin anything right now though, Im savin for my project. But yeah if I did order it, I doubt any of them could get the colour I want anyways so Ill be getting it redone anyways, not dirt cheap like black pc but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by 2kgixx View Post
    i almost did, see how close it is to the wheel. my subframe is slightly tweaked so im afraid its going to hit the wheel
    Its close but not any closer then your chain is, if your subs tweaked youd want to straighten that before you put it on....

yea i guess ill stick a bar in it and try to straighten it the best i can. im so tempted to buy a subcage, i got some money on paypal that i just want to blow on something