double digits!

Thread: double digits!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

double digits!

Just went outside and its pretty nice out, gonna pull a houdini at 2pm and dissapear from work....

ANYONE ELSE RIDING?

Re: double digits!

I just gave the bike a bath, i'd like to get out and dry it off, but over here in the Hammer the wind is blowing like crazy. Reported to be over 60km/hr winds...thats not fun for a new ride i'd imagine.
    FireFitzy
    DNR Apparel - www.dnrapparel.ca

Sorry for not being specific, Im looking for people ridin parking lots....Not too bad once your in the lots, was only 3 on Sun and we rode for 3 hours...

Today is a dream compared to the freeze Im used to, gonna have to bust out the new Roberto stunna shades

it was warm between the hours of 12-2.... then the day was gone. The wind took over and its freezing

Actually it was pretty nice unitll about 5pm, better then Sunday anyways. We rode for 3 hours again, and our spot had alot of things blocking the wind so it wasnt too windy....

I had fun and I hate the cold, so if I was out yesterday it couldnt have been that bad..grow some! I saw like 10 bikes on my way up there ridin on the street, still too cold for me to ride the street but I'll take +5 and up in the lots...
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 04-02-2008 at 08:38 AM.

Look Weee helmets, and were wearing them!

Do we look cold?