double digits! - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: double digits!

Re: double digits!

Id probabaly just drop it nice and hard on the other side to straight that **** out..lol

i was thinking of doing that, but for some reason everytime i crash the bike it falls on the same side thats bent

What side? I always crash on the left side

thats the side lol, i always break left bar, and dent my tank on the left side

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Look Weee helmets, and were wearing them!

Do we look cold?

Holy F*** whats that thing on your head ???
    sat. and sunday are going to be double digits....... I want a big sesssion !

Bikes look good! Let me know when you guys want to shoot some HD
    Pm me if you need something painted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by weeee =) View Post
    Holy F*** whats that thing on your head ???
    sat. and sunday are going to be double digits....... I want a big sesssion !
    I dunno I had 9 of them on a shelf at home, so I thought Id try one out....
    Now ones missing and I need to order a new one to take its place. I buy them for decoration and had no idea you can actually wear them..

Big sessions require big lots, and that we dont have right now. Everyone I talk to is looking for somewhere to ride....Im going out today, Sat and Sun, but no one else seems to want to ride yet...

Man that looks easy LOL Wonder if my viffer could do that ...... where do you guys do your stunting. I would love to come out and watch .......Some pretty good talent to do that
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    I dunno I had 9 of them on a shelf at home, so I thought Id try one out....
    Now ones missing and I need to order a new one to take its place. I buy them for decoration and had no idea you can actually wear them..

Big sessions require big lots, and that we dont have right now. Everyone I talk to is looking for somewhere to ride....Im going out today, Sat and Sun, but no one else seems to want to ride yet...

Quote Originally Posted by gcrouse View Post
    Man that looks easy LOL Wonder if my viffer could do that ...... where do you guys do your stunting. I would love to come out and watch .......Some pretty good talent to do that
    Never easy my body is still killing me, its a work out no matter how good you get....Im sure your viffer could do some tricks, but the question should really be "I wonder if I can do that on my viffer"...

We ride wherever we can, unfortunatley we loose spots faster then we can find them...The one in the pics is a friend of a friends warehouse, its not the greatest and were not aloud to invite more people there...There used to be a few spots that lots of people would come out to watch, but those are all burnt...So untill someone finds a new spot were just ridin there with 2-3 guys. I like to ride with new people and at new spots, so if anyone has any good spots PM me and I'll come ride with ya...

Really like to get out somewhere today, but I cant go to our spot till after 5pm...If I had somewhere else I could go Id be ridin at 2pm...So Im gonna load up at lunch and wait and see, if no one posts anything I'll be at our little spot...

if my bike was ready i would love to hit the lot today since im not doing anything. Come on hohey and get the tripple to me

Quote Originally Posted by 2kgixx View Post
    if my bike was ready i would love to hit the lot today since im not doing anything. Come on hohey and get the tripple to me
    That sucks Im alone today, well Im meeting someone at the spot but Im loading up the trailer with only one bike. Got room for 2 more and I need someone to roll while I drive....Too many posers not enough hard to the core...shame on all of you

Next week ill be out for sure, u guys lost that mile long spot with new pavement?

look what i came across
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUBFR...spagenameZWDVW
    the design is identical to powers, i didnt know the subcages are so popular now that the stunaid started making them or should i say stealing them

Quote Originally Posted by 2kgixx View Post
    look what i came across
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUBFR...spagenameZWDVW
    the design is identical to powers, i didnt know the subcages are so popular now that the stunaid started making them or should i say stealing them
    Sure everyones going to copy them, people are makin them in their garages and selling them on the internet. People would steal my stunt stay designs too if they werent so complicated and expensive to make...

That stuntaide crap is garbage thou, look they didnt even knurl the pegs...Your going to break your neck when you slip off those smooth pegs! Thats just plain stupididty

true, a few bids a guess enough people are buying them