fiddy ownership?

Thread: fiddy ownership?

fiddy ownership?

how many of you have your fiddy registered? Every fiddy I've looked into only has the bill of sale no registration.. I'm wondering if this is enough for just bombin around on a 50 because cops are crackin down and I dont need to be gettin my bike impounded

Re: fiddy ownership?

Mine is registered and plated, but I bought it new from CWW and they did all that for me...In the couple of years since Ive had it, Ive only been asked to see the ownership for it once by the police...And thats when I was getting screwed for ridin it on the street, and I didnt even have it on me so they just ran the VIN..

If its got a VIN on it and you have or can get a bill of sale, Id register it...Why not its cheap and its yours so why not have an ownership to prove it, if need be...

Re: fiddy ownership?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam134 View Post
    how many of you have your fiddy registered? Every fiddy I've looked into only has the bill of sale no registration.. I'm wondering if this is enough for just bombin around on a 50 because cops are crackin down and I dont need to be gettin my bike impounded

DONT STOP!! FTP haha