Motorcycletoystore.com? Anyone buy from there?

Thread: Motorcycletoystore.com? Anyone buy from there?

Motorcycletoystore.com? Anyone buy from there?

Just came across this site. They have a pretty good selection and good prices but I haven't heard anything about them. Anyone have experience with them to share?

Thumbs up Re: Motorcycletoystore.com? Anyone buy from there?

i have dealt with them many times and i have no complaints about them i would recommend useing them

Thumbs up Re: Motorcycletoystore.com? Anyone buy from there?

Best online customer service by far!
    Quick and Easy, just like my ex!

http://www.superbiketoystore.com/
    Last edited by Bantario; 08-23-2008 at 10:33 AM.

Toy Store

Re: Motorcycletoystore.com? Anyone buy from there?

Dear friends,

As many of you know, I created the Motorcycle Toy Store. When I created it, I did so with customer service and high quality parts and accessories in mind. A few years ago, I had sold the Motorcycle Toy Store to a Yamaha dealer; and I operated it for the new owner. Unfortunately, the quality of service has deteriorated to a critical point. I have decided go on my own again to create a store that will provide the newest products at a reasonable price, and great service; It’s called the Superbike Toy Store.

As a token of my appreciation for all the support over the past four years, I would like to extend a 10% discount coupon to you. You can use it to purchase any product from the Superbike Toy Store*. When checking-out, place “loyal_customer” in the coupon code box and it automatically calculate your discount.

Any of you that have purchased from the Motorcycle Toy Store prior to 8.22.2008, I would highly recommend that you call 772.288.7477 or toll free at 866.220.9437 to discuss your order.

Once again, thank you for your support!!

Patrick
    Toy Store

“The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!”

Eleanor Roosevelt

Toy Store

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    Best online customer service by far!
    Quick and Easy, just like my ex!

http://www.superbiketoystore.com/

Thank you...I think

Hope they are good as i just ordered a pair of jeans from them for $113 cdn with delivery and they take paypal which gives you a warranty against fraud so Azia i'll let you know when they get here and we go for a ride.

They seem really good now as they just called me and said the jeans i picked were out of stock so they are giving me a pair that are listed for $25us more for the same cost as i paid for a lower priced pair.
    Can't beat that kind of customer service.

A1 in my books.

Quote Originally Posted by Irocian View Post
    They seem really good now as they just called me and said the jeans i picked were out of stock so they are giving me a pair that are listed for $25us more for the same cost as i paid for a lower priced pair.
    Can't beat that kind of customer service.

A1 in my books.
    niceeee, i'm gonna check them out. i keep checking newenough.com since i ordered with them before but they don't have some things i want.

ps: new bike, new safe jeans? no more shorts?

Talking Re: Motorcycletoystore.com? Anyone buy from there?

Sorry to you and all the other unlucky ladies no more seeing the beautiful and well sculpted legs of mine being in shorts is now a thing of the past.

I also have proper boots as well but very stylish i must say.

So again sorry to all i am finally going to wear the proper gear when riding unless its "Hell" hot then i'll have to think about it.

Obiwan Kenoobie

Quote Originally Posted by Irocian View Post
    Sorry to you and all the other unlucky ladies no more seeing the beautiful and well sculpted legs of mine being in shorts is now a thing of the past.

I also have proper boots as well but very stylish i must say.

So again sorry to all i am finally going to wear the proper gear when riding unless its "Hell" hot then i'll have to think about it.

did all the "OMG, I saw a squid with NO GEAR today!!!' threads here on GTAmotorcycle.com finally brainwash you??

nope if its god awful hot i'll still be wearing the shorts,but i still wear jacket, gloves and helmet all the time as i have a very huge brain filled with knowledge that can not be dammaged in anyway or form.

I's gots meself a edumacation two pertect

I've bought frame sliders from them over the phone.Received the package in 8 days.Customer service was great and also price was ok.
    Make sure that you know how much you will be paying customs and shipping when you get what you bought.
    I ve paid $85 on sliders that were $115.

Customs can only charge you GST and PST, its the broker fee's that are different. If it comes Fed Ex or UPS they charge you $35 and up where as USPS and Canada Post only charge you $5 flat fee that is why anything i buy from the USA i ask then to ship it USPS and more then 90% of the time i never even get customs charging me any taxes at all. It depends what the seller puts on the forms but if you paid $85 you should have called them at customs and said what the original price was and then you only pay the taxes and whatever broker fee from who delivered it.
    You definatly got ripped off by someone but paying that much in charges on a item that was less then $150.