Toronto Motorsports Park. - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toronto Motorsports Park.

BLACK_GIXXER

Re: Toronto Motorsports Park.

http://www.torontomotorsportspark.co...hedule.htmPost up when you gonna go. I wouldnt mind coming along. Last time i went i went with a friend and had a blast but the more people the better

Quote Originally Posted by leedufour View Post
    I'm aiming at the 9.9 second mark this year and I'll go with anyone interested! I need 4/10th's.
    I'll try to give you a heads up!
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK_GIXXER View Post
    http://www.torontomotorsportspark.co...hedule.htmPost up when you gonna go. I wouldnt mind coming along. Last time i went i went with a friend and had a blast but the more people the better
    great...i'll be trailering my race bike down...i've fit 2 bikes on the trailer before but it's a tight fit but i'm open to the idea, if anyone wants to come along...i'm not necessarily looking for good 1/4 mile times i need to improve my 60ft. essentially getting bike fully engaged in first from there on the shift times are negligable for my application... but i'm open instruction if anyone has experience.
    AM#98

2004 GSX-R600
    2006 300C AWD HEMI
    2008 Porsche 987s
    ----------------------
    Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Quote Originally Posted by TMPracing View Post
    I'm sorry to hear some of you were unhappy with the events last year. Unfortunately I wasn't involved at that time, but I am hoping we can have a great 2008.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, I would like to be able to work with you all to address your concerns.
    No offence, and not to be a nay sayer, but we were working with the owner of TMP last year, and it was difficult at best to get some simple things done.

I sincerely REALLY hope you guys got your act together this year. ESPECIALLY after the price increase.

I'll likely do a day or two this year I am sure. certainly not as many as last year.... I need some change.

Nites

Quote Originally Posted by NiteshadeTA View Post
    No offence, and not to be a nay sayer, but we were working with the owner of TMP last year, and it was difficult at best to get some simple things done.

I sincerely REALLY hope you guys got your act together this year. ESPECIALLY after the price increase.

I'll likely do a day or two this year I am sure. certainly not as many as last year.... I need some change.

Nites
    As I said, I'm not sure what happened last year, but please let me know what your concerns were so that I can try to address them and ensure that you can all have a better year at TMP

feel free to email me - vanessa@tmpracing.ca

As I said, I'm not sure what happened last year, but please let me know what your concerns were so that I can try to address them and ensure that you can all have a better year at TMP

Ask Uli. He can tell you. I'm not bothering to get into it again.

Nites

Start by cutting back the number of riders per group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She just gave you her email so email her

And we have all brought this stuff up with Uli (the owner) last year.

If TMP cannot get their internal communications together and work as a team, then why should I bother spending another chunk of MY time drafting another email?

I shouldn't. TMPracing should go and talk to Uli, and ask for copies of the emails. This employee is this year's rendition of previous incarnations... someone to field our complaints and keep everyone appeased.

That's called good internal communications.

Or maybe Uli's too busy driving his new Ferrari.

Nites

Just out of curiosity. How did they come up with Toronto in their name when the actual location is like 2hrs from Toronto?

Thanks,

Marek

And we have all brought this stuff up with Uli (the owner) last year.

If TMP cannot get their internal communications together and work as a team, then why should I bother spending another chunk of MY time drafting another email?

I shouldn't. TMPracing should go and talk to Uli, and ask for copies of the emails. This employee is this year's rendition of previous incarnations... someone to field our complaints and keep everyone appeased.

That's called good internal communications.

Or maybe Uli's too busy driving his new Ferrari.

Nites
    +1

A lot of us have already spent countless hours of our free time sending e-mails, laying things out in detail etc. and so far it's all been wasted.

TMP has all the info they need, the "just send us an e-mail and tell us your concerns" is already way old, and done by most of us here. simply asking for "our feedback" is not enough any more.

I called a few weeks ago and was told someone would call me back that could answer my questions about this upcoming season... I am not surprised I haven't heard anything since, and my questions go un-answered as usual.

TMPracing, are you the new contact for the motorcycle track days at Cayuga? Or are you just another employee trying to do some PR/ dammage control for the track. What is your name/ contact info?
    thx.
    89 fzr400 I'm going to miss her... http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...uga/sigpic.jpg The new toy...

Oh my god.

May 2nd 2008. Ladies night on the road course.

Starts at 4pm. runs till dusk (about 8 or so)... so a 4 hour trackday.

All for the low low price of $125.00. That's $20.00 cheaper than a full 8+ hour day!

But wait! You get free instruction!!! I wonder who the instructors are.

Nites

Oh my god.

May 2nd 2008. Ladies night on the road course.

Starts at 4pm. runs till dusk (about 8 or so)... so a 4 hour trackday.

All for the low low price of $125.00. That's $20.00 cheaper than a full 8+ hour day!

But wait! You get free instruction!!! I wonder who the instructors are.

Nites
    They advertised free instruction last year also, when I called about it no one even knew that it was on their flyer, lol

125 for 4hr's at cayuga? What are they thinking, lol

I don't understand how they can manage to screw up something so simple after the riders have pretty much done all their work for them. Yet they still find away to ignore it and turn it into ****.
    89 fzr400 I'm going to miss her... http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...uga/sigpic.jpg The new toy...

I agree in principle that the price is a little steep. Also, the quality of the instructors could be in question. However, you have to look at the value of what they are offering. To you and I practically none, but we are guys. To the girls, $125 for 4 hours of wide open track time with no chuckle heads trying to prove they are faster than their buddies or "that chick in front of them", plus its after work, so you don't have to take a day off, and there are likely only going to be 20 to 30 riders.

You can point and laugh and say what a rip off, but I bet some of the girls look at that and think there is some value in the offer.

Psstt.... this is for cars
    R e a d S l o w l y ! - Children at Play.

[QUOTE=TBK;579072]

I bet some of the girls look at that and think there is some value in the offer.
    I'd take that bet.

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast_gsx View Post
    ell, if that is for cars, then 125 at cayuga is pretty cheap. Most car lapping days were twice as much as bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast_gsx View Post
    lol.. way to go Niteshade... lol

C'mon guys, can't we all just get along (at shannonville) LOL j/k
    AM#98

2004 GSX-R600
    2006 300C AWD HEMI
    2008 Porsche 987s
    ----------------------
    Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Quote Originally Posted by XLOR8T View Post
    C'mon guys, can't we all just get along (at shannonville) LOL j/k
    We sure can

What happened to Mrs. TMPracin, can;t even stay around to answer our questions?

Coming on here saying nothing just makes TMP look even worse. If you're going to join on behalf of TMP then actually answer some questions, don't run away and avoid the topic like TMP usually does. It just looks bad.