Cages... how much attention do you get?

Thread: Cages... how much attention do you get?

Cages... how much attention do you get?

Just curious for those of you who have crash cages on your daily drivers... Do you get a lot of unwanted attention from the popo? I'm not talking about a POS looking street fighter with a sprocket that looks like a large sized pizza and 12 bar that cops KNOW you're stunting. Just a a stock bike with a cage.

I figure the cage will help me get over the mental hurdle I'm facing that is slowing my stunt steez progress, but I just don't want to have to worry about every cop I ride by. I've had my fair share of that over the years already.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks guys

Re: Cages... how much attention do you get?

i doubt that many people who don't ride motorcycles even know what the cage is for, obviously a mangled bike makes you look wreckless so i say while a cage will make you look a little more suspicious it will not be as bad as a street fighter.

if you want to push your comfort zone on the bike a cage could really save you money but don't let the cage make you too confident. sometimes knowing you "can't crash" makes you slow down the learning process a bit but be less painfull in the end. it's kind of like a balance between how fast you want to learn and how much pain you want to take
    A bike is like a girl friend - expensive and high maintanance but it's all worth the ride...

Sauga area, always up for a ride if i'm not busy. Drop me a pm...

i got one and i got a mangled bike. its stock but doesnt look that pretty anymore, well to others but to me shes just perfect lol. i have never had a problem on the roads from cops and i also got pulled over for something else and the cops had no idea i had a stunter. i also dont draw attention to myself tho. i dont stunt on the road and i dont really speed. put the cage on and enjoy the added safety. if u get pulled over just tell them its cause ur a newbie and u dont wanna scatch ur bike. also have u looked into a race cage its smaller and will do a pretty good job unless ur really dropping ur bike.
    U KNOW IT

I rock a cage and a 12 bar on my streetfightered F4.. no attention from 5 0 so far.. they've got better things to do then worry about that

no problems... even my 900rr streetfighter didnt get too much attention and it was a wreck with urban camo seats, cyclops headlight, dirt bars, gutted exhaust, black and red spray paint.

dont worry about it... 1% of cops know what its all there for and metro cops arent usually ******** like peel, but everyone knows that
    Need something welded? Mild or Stainless Steel and Aluminium. PM me for quotes!

McBiker

Cops and their lack of brain.

think it was a last or 2 weeks ago.. when envy had a show...

i seen a streetfighter and ff bike cruising.. but funny thing is 2 opp biker cop blocked off a FF bike over a pos streetfighter.. and from my short knowledge that street fighter must of had a cage on it..