Nexo Leather Jackets? - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nexo Leather Jackets?

Re: Nexo Leather Jackets?

Quote Originally Posted by darkknight View Post
    I've had an NFORCE jacket since 2006 and absolutely love it.

First, it was the only jacket that came remotely close to fitting me. I'm 6'3" and as you can imagine, most of the jackets out there at short in the arms by several inches. Just as I was thinking about going the custom route, I tried on the NFORCE and it couldn't have fit any sweeter.

Second, there are some really nice touches in the construction. One example of this is the inner chest pocket. There's one in the liner, and other sown underneath so when the liner is removed, you don't lose a pocket in the process!

Third, the quality of the materials is tremendous. Solid leather and armour, beefy stitching and heavy-duty zippers. I had the misfortune of low-siding last season at about 80 km/h but the jacket stood up unbelievably well. with just some minor scuffing.

Lastly, Nexo is a Canadian organization and in the highly unlikely event you have an issue with the product, they are based in Mississauga.

I whole-heartedly recommend the company and their product. If you have any specific questions about the jacket, reply to this thread.

--DK
    I've had almost the exact same experience with this jacket. Highly recommended.

Love the jacket.
    Got the one in Gold,really comfortable.
    Would buy another.

Would anybody care to share if whether the cobra is better than the nforce?
    2007 Suzuki Gs500F. Yoshimura edition lol

Banned

I dunno what you guys do with your gear but ive had my nexo gloves and boots for 3 years now and havent had any problems...both were purchased from Rob at Pannon

Question Re: Nexo Leather Jackets?

Quote Originally Posted by KRFDPSSTI View Post
    I dunno what you guys do with your gear but ive had my nexo gloves and boots for 3 years now and havent had any problems...both were purchased from Rob at Pannon
    This is interesting, as I too have had the original Cobra gloves and the boots for 2 seasons and they are holding up great....I had to sew the velcro patch below the pawn a little as the tread was coming loose on the gloves but other than that they both have served me well....mind you I only use them for street riding.

My Nexo Nforce jacket is about 2 years old now, and still going strong. A little heavy, but holding together very well. For the $200 or so I paid for it from Rob at Pannon, its a great jacket.

GTA-M. Your best bang for the entertainment buck.
    What feels better than banking a motorcycle over into a corner?

what about your own product?

Quote Originally Posted by MotoStark View Post
    My Nexo Nforce jacket is about 2 years old now, and still going strong. A little heavy, but holding together very well. For the $200 or so I paid for it from Rob at Pannon, its a great jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by junk301 View Post
    Would anybody care to share if whether the cobra is better than the nforce?
    The fit is different. Im a muscular build and my arms wouldnt fit in the Nforce but the Cobra fits larger and is great for me.
    2006 GSXR 1000
    2007 GSXR 600 (track - sold)

PM me if you have a good track bike for sale

lowsided with Nexo Jacket on the 401. Rash'd the stitching off in small areas of elbow, forearms, and shoulder. Felt like I was beat up the next day but jacket did it's job and held up well. Just took it to a shoe/leather repair shop to get the stitching redone in those areas.