State Farm - Erin Boyle - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: State Farm - Erin Boyle

Re: State Farm - Erin Boyle

well i singed up, only on the 916 as i got better prices elsewhere on my car and Monster
    Either way i am happy, now anyone got a contact to call and change the weather lol

FoxHound

23 years old
    G M2 license
    got a quote for a 2006 cbr 600, it was 77 dollars a month!!!!! (924 a year)
    now saying that, i would have to switch my truck over to state farm but the cost is exactally what im paying now for it (180 a month)

This was a quote for Erin as well, and all i can say is WOW
    beats the 2200 and 3000+ i was getting quoted

Nice. That is awesome to hear.
    She's pretty cool to deal with too eh!?
    FireFitzy
    DNR Apparel - www.dnrapparel.ca

I am calling Erin first thing in the morning the best I have been able to come up with is 2500 for my 2005 SV650S with one minor speeding ticket. Wonder how I will fair out. No Super Sport bike so I imagine it may be just as cheep. Heres Hoping
    "To be Old and Wise you must first be Young and Stupid"

Thumbs up Re: State Farm - Erin Boyle

Hey guys called Erin last week she set me up fast and pain free . Please call her she's the BOMB!!!I did a total package bike ,truck house great deal. Andrew

FoxHound

yes she was absolutly great to deal with, extremely friendly and very knowledgable.

Highly recommended for sure!!!

She doesn't have that pompus attitude I've run into with other people in her field.
    I actually went to her office in Niagara On The Lake and she's such a great girl, even in person she just wants to help you and make it easy and painless as possible and when she gave me my quote.....i felt no pain whatsoever.
    FireFitzy

She was very helpful but sadly couldn't help me out much even if I combined all my services with State Farm. But nevertheless a great person to deal with I will call again next year to see if she can work some magic

Strange tho....
    Clean Record,
    M2, G for 6+ years,
    Have never lost insurance before.... ah well maybe the numbers didnt workout today..
    "To be Old and Wise you must first be Young and Stupid"

That is strange...hmm...
    FireFitzy

Smokn7RR

Quote Originally Posted by Gotta_Be_SV View Post
    She was very helpful but sadly couldn't help me out much even if I combined all my services with State Farm. But nevertheless a great person to deal with I will call again next year to see if she can work some magic

Strange tho....
    Clean Record,
    M2, G for 6+ years,
    Have never lost insurance before.... ah well maybe the numbers didnt workout today..
    That's funny.......I was the same.........clean record, 31 years old(with common-law status), G+M license.........the insurance for my ZX9R was ok but the rest was wasn't helping me out much. Anyhow she was super nice to deal with and tried everything and I mean everything but it just wasn't in the cards. I just think we're getting targeted a little harder for Sports Bikes. I guess Accident and Death Claims from last year are jacking the prices too.......I don't think I woulda had enough time anyhow this summer.......gonna be a busy one!

I think you'll be fine. State farm wants for you to have 5 years experience and thats basicallly their #1 rule.

Im 22 with my GM and i have 1 ticket for goign thru a red light and they quoted me at $71.70 a month for an r6.

State farm is wicked.

Go to a couple different state farms and choose the one that gives you the better quote.

I just sealed the the deal with Erin also - she was great - took the time to explain things and made it easy via phone and fax... even other SF brokers were not as easy to deal with as she was... so it's not just that State Farm is good - Erin made it even better... and saved me 50% off what i was paying in 2007! I have already sent a few of my buddies to her...

Thanks Erin...

~SC~
    ~Serene Chaos~

Seriously .. c ' mon 50% off what you were paying last year!!

Im with state farm, and paying $60 a month full coverage on my 05 RR .. i wonder if she can beat it?? lol ..

i had a tick and an accident fall off... BUT... other guys only got me a drop of 38% based on my improved situation... she came in at exactly 50%... not sure how she did it.. and frankly i don't care

Quote Originally Posted by infernobuster View Post
    Seriously .. c ' mon 50% off what you were paying last year!!

Im with state farm, and paying $60 a month full coverage on my 05 RR .. i wonder if she can beat it?? lol ..
    ~Serene Chaos~

Just got back from Erin's office a little while ago, as everyone has already mentioned, she rocks! Very friendly and presents you with a number of available options. I got an amazing quote that I didn't even think were possible given all the outrageous quotes I've received in the past for a 600cc sport bike. She even managed to reduce my car insurance by 33% compared to my current company.

Thanks again Erin!

Burlington during the week / Pickering most weekends

Yes, she is with State Farm and will insure bike only, but unfortunately you won't get the best State Farm rate unless you insure a car with them as well.

I'm 29, M2, clean record, 2007 Ninja 500;

Bike only:

Liability only: $73.67 mth: $884.04 /yr
    Liability w comp: $82.27 mth: $987.24 /yr

with car/truck:

Liability only $46.82 mth: $561.84 /yr

Liability w comp $51.59 mth: $619.08 /yr

She was very nice, that's for sure!

Ugh, I wish I could put my truck with her to get that rate.

SF in NotL quoted me double what Riders Plus did.

Monthly payments were available, but for an additional $700 a year?

Moving the car to SF would have helped, only $550 a year more then, but the car would have been $300 a year more then what I pay now!!
    o~`o
    VSRI #1930
    The most common problem with motorcycles is the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Quote Originally Posted by Scudzo_2 View Post
    SF in NotL quoted me double what Riders Plus did.

Monthly payments were available, but for an additional $700 a year?

Moving the car to SF would have helped, only $550 a year more then, but the car would have been $300 a year more then what I pay now!!
    What size/kind of bike ?

Quote Originally Posted by rust0r View Post
    What size/kind of bike ?
    '08 Suzuiki DL650.

Riders Plus doesn't cover sport bikes, bikes over 25 years old, or riders under 25.
    o~`o
    VSRI #1930
    The most common problem with motorcycles is the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

yes State Farm for motorcycle with their % monthly payment are one of the best out there and if you bring up your house, cars,(extra I have a building appartment) the rate goes down like crazy. Listen I still have on my record an old accident + one speeding ticket for another 8 months and I was able to get my CBR954 full covered for $1,085.00 ... I mean I never had this before with any other insurance, I'm 33 yrs old. They are great for the package deal ...