I have a problem ... my mutant head is not only large but wide at the top. Because of this very few helmet brands even going into 3XL fit me. There's front and back room but the sides crush my temples. So it's a bit of a chore for me to find a helmet that fits. Also, I wear glasses so I prefer a modular flip up.

My current helmet is a Nolan N102 (not N-Com). Some nice features include a second dark sun visor so you don't need sunglasses and an easy one step fastener on the strap (I still don't understand why so many manufacturers still stick with D rings). Most importantly though a XXL fits my head well.

Fairly comfortable but a bit on the heavy side. Also takes a good tug to make sure the front is securly clicked in. Although it probably costs about $400 in Canada, I got a deal on Motorcycle Accessories Warehouse (MAW) through the Amazon.com marketplace for about $150 Cdn delivered! They were clearing out the model to make room for the N-Com models).

Over the years, I've identified other brands that fit me: Lazer (now owned by AGV), Schuberth ($$$$$$$), CKX, and Zeus. The worst offenders for me are HJC, Shoei, Icon, Arai, Suomy, etc. and unfortunately these are the brands that EVERYONE carries. Hope this info helps my mutant wide head breathern.

Tom.