So Whats Everyones Weapon Of Choice This Year - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So Whats Everyones Weapon Of Choice This Year

Re: So Whats Everyones Weapon Of Choice This Year

I'm rockin my F4.. finally gettin it setup the right way so we'll see what this season leads to.. even though I'm back to riding by myself

Quote Originally Posted by jackson View Post
    One of each for me.

A naked f4i and a ff 04-636.
    Bastard you have the best of both worlds.....Common now thou tell us what your true love is, if you could only have one which one would you give up?
    I hope its the green one or youd have to sell like half your wordrobe...

Quote Originally Posted by Adam134 View Post
    I'm rockin my F4.. finally gettin it setup the right way so we'll see what this season leads to.. even though I'm back to riding by myself
    Thats dangerious! Scarb spot is done so I wont be heading up there probably untill the Blocko, but you should come down to the west end. I think thats where its at persoanlly....

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Bastard you have the best of both worlds.....Common now thou tell us what your true love is, if you could only have one which one would you give up?
    I hope its the green one or youd have to sell like half your wordrobe...
    Although I haven't turned any circles on the Green One, I wanna say f*** the Honda.
    The naked bike looks like crap and the ff is pretty, even without any powder.

My true love is Green.
    If I had to... I would give up the Honda first, then the Green 10, then the Green 636, then I'd just rock the Green Stunter at the lot.
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

Although I haven't turned any circles on the Green One, I wanna say f*** the Honda.
    The naked bike looks like crap and the ff is pretty, even without any powder.

My true love is Green.
    If I had to... I would give up the Honda first, then the Green 10, then the Green 636, then I'd just rock the Green Stunter at the lot.
    Good to hear, you had me thinking we couldnt be friends anymore for a bit....

Good mix of bikes (styles and brand) at the spot now, I think the only thing we dont have to compare to this year is a Yamaha...I wouldnt want to try one out thou, I scraped my tail section maybe 10 times on my 03 R6 lightly and the subframe cracked...

Btw... here's some ammo for the FF not naked argument.

Most naked bikes are more dangerous because they tend to lack sufficient lighting to see and be seen in the lots.
    Imo tail lights are just as important as head.
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

Btw... here's some ammo for the FF not naked argument.

Most naked bikes are more dangerous because they tend to lack sufficient lighting to see and be seen in the lots.
    Imo tail lights are just as important as head.
    I collided with the Jewler at the Scarb spot, I was so ****** off cause he had a headlight but turned it off. His reason? "It gets in my eyes then I do wheelies".....Anyways I was rolling a stoppie and out of the corner of my eye I saw him at the last sec, I released the brake and accellerated. Good thing too because he just clipped my rear end and peeled his rim back like a bannana, if I didnt speed up it would have been a straight up T-bone....

You are so right about this, eveyone should have tail lights and headlights when we ride together at night. Everyone! doenst matter how good you are, people still need to see you....Its funny when it happens cause the person wihtout the lights lays the blame on the guy that hit him, when it was his fault for not being visable in the first place...Ive almot got into a fight with SEIKO about this a few times, after close calls when he didnt have either light...

If anyone is still wondering, go here for clarification.

http://profile.imeem.com/oval1c/musi...y_p_bike_back/
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

If anyone is still wondering, go here for clarification.

http://profile.imeem.com/oval1c/musi...y_p_bike_back/
    YES!!!!!! New ring tone material right there.....Out with the big Ninja bike, in JohnnyP bike back.....

I guess that did it eh Johnny!?

That track sums it all up, and shut them all up.
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

Thats dangerious! Scarb spot is done so I wont be heading up there probably untill the Blocko, but you should come down to the west end. I think thats where its at persoanlly....
    i'd definately be down to head out wherever, riding by yourself gets old but I have no idea where anything's at

WheelieKing

Good to hear, you had me thinking we couldnt be friends anymore for a bit....

Good mix of bikes (styles and brand) at the spot now, I think the only thing we dont have to compare to this year is a Yamaha...I wouldnt want to try one out thou, I scraped my tail section maybe 10 times on my 03 R6 lightly and the subframe cracked...
    You might have spoke too soon!!!

I'll give the Yami a whirl after 3 years of ***** slaps to the f4i.

Quote Originally Posted by WheelieKing View Post
    You might have spoke too soon!!!

I'll give the Yami a whirl after 3 years of ***** slaps to the f4i.
    Not to mention both Jay and Jeff or still rocking the Yami's