So Whats Everyones Weapon Of Choice This Year

Thread: So Whats Everyones Weapon Of Choice This Year

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So Whats Everyones Weapon Of Choice This Year

Just wondering what everyone is going to be riding this year....post up pics if you got them....looking forward to warmer weather approaching....hopefully my bike will not look like SHAT this year....looking for a honda .....those ugly green pieces of _____ everyone is riding get no play with me...lol..whats the big deal with kawi anyway...there right down there at the bottom of the list with suzuki...spend as much time fixing them as you do riding them...lol..have fun with that boyz

Re: So Whats Everyones Weapon Of Choice This Year

Comming from you this is too funny....At least you know your bike looks like ****. LOL...Brands aside the F4i is and old *** machine, Im riding my 03/04's for this season then Im buying a brand new 09 for next year....Kawi and its gonna be green.....And we only work on them because we dont want to ride naked bikes that look like ****, thats too easy...

PS theres a revolution comming, and its called FULL FAIRING! Get with the times....

full fairings only hinder your movement therfor hinders your tricks...you dont see many guys moving from SS circles to highchair circles with full fairings....just to many things to catch your clothes on...sure it looks better im not disputing that....but the part im interested in is doing some nice tech tricks without having my hoodie catch on my upper or have my fingers squished against the stay when using my handbrake...so ill take functionallity over vanity any day....lol....

P.S. the f4i might be old but its one of the best bikes out there as far as reliability, easy to find parts, geometry and besides all the new 600's make nothing for power down low...there all making tones of power up top but that means nothing to a stunter...i dont know how anyone can say anything bad about the f4i other than it doesnt look the best....there is a reason why 8 out of 10 stuntbikes are honda f4i's

take that

Holy... bitterness much you two?
    http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/4281/thatscrazy12qn4.gif

Quote Originally Posted by BnASoldier View Post
    there is a reason why 8 out of 10 stuntbikes are honda f4i's

take that
    That is so true there is a reason, and thats cause they are cheap as ****....If you havent noticed the F4i fad is fading, alot of people are switching over to newer bikes and differnt brands...Hell the GSXR used to be the most popular stunt bike, and you have to admit those are now pretty garbae...

I always hate on the F4i but its all jokes man, its just not a bike I would ever buy. I rode a few and I dont see the big deal, it pulls hard and is reliable for the most part...You have your style and I have mine, I like to keep things clean and modern thats all. Keep on doing what you do, the bike is only a small part of it...

Quote Originally Posted by BnASoldier View Post
    full fairings only hinder your movement therfor hinders your tricks...you dont see many guys moving from SS circles to highchair circles with full fairings....just to many things to catch your clothes on...sure it looks better im not disputing that....but the part im interested in is doing some nice tech tricks without having my hoodie catch on my upper or have my fingers squished against the stay when using my handbrake...so ill take functionallity over vanity any day....lol....
    Thats a weak excuse! You dont even have side fairings, or a tail section. What tricks do those hinder? LOL

All the top name riders are converting to FF, and they are still doing techy tricks....Ive got people like Crazy Dan, Darius, Aaron colton, Drastic Dan, and a whole bunch of really sic guys from Europe either running my stunt stays or requesting them.....I like the way things are changing, never had much repect for naked bikes...Why not just stunt a motard or something that comes naked, I personlly like to ride and stunt sport bikes and I prefer to keep them looking like sport bikes...Not a frame and some wheels with a motor and a cage, thats just me Ive been FF from day one and I will keep it that way as long as I can...And I believe that is what people want to see, real life bikes being stunted...When Darius asked me for one of my stays, he said it was a sponsors order and was a must if they were going to sponsor him...

We all know the majority of naked stunt bike riders are naked because of the cost to maintain a FF bike. Not all but alot of them are, and theres no problem with that but I think when you reach a certain point its time to step it up..Especially if your into doing shows and promoting the sport.....Again just my opinion youd have to ask the crowds what they prefer to see...

BTW Aaron Colton and alot of other guys pull through from SS circles to highchair circles with full fairings on the daily, trim the upper a few and its not even in your way.....

And so it starts......... oh lord
    Just Liven the Dream Baby!!!