Renting through Turn2

Thread: Renting through Turn2

Renting through Turn2

Hey, has anyone on here ever rented from turn2? How does this work - do I pay them and then separately pay my track fee? When do I pay my fee, at the track or beforehand? Would you recommend it? I did FAST last year but I want to just ride the track this year instead of wasting my time in the class.
    My ride: Suzuki GSX-R600

Re: Renting through Turn2

Quote Originally Posted by GSXStone View Post
    Hey, has anyone on here ever rented from turn2? How does this work - do I pay them and then separately pay my track fee? When do I pay my fee, at the track or beforehand? Would you recommend it? I did FAST last year but I want to just ride the track this year instead of wasting my time in the class.
    ITS THE BEST
    51 Panhead FL Chop, 2011 MV Agusta F4

I have heard nothing but good about Turn2 and their rental service.

George is a excellent and straight up guy. Just check out his website for more info and if you want send him a message and go from there.

Turn 2 can rent you a bike at a third party trackday (Pro6, RidersChoice etc track day) and meet you there and get you on a bike,

OR

You can one stop shop - and do a Turn 2 Trackday which are also very kick arse, and of course you can rent your bike through Turn 2 as well.

George can usually work around a number of different schedules, so approach him - he's a stand up guy.

I have rented a GSXR600 from Turn 2 and it was well prepared and sorted - a great bit of fun, as at the time I was a little banged up from a crash racing a few weeks prior.

Turn 2 is excellent when you concider the cost of tires, supplies etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Arai-ko View Post
    George is a excellent and straight up guy. Just check out his website for more info and if you want send him a message and go from there.
    I couldn't say it better! Turn2 WE ALL APPRIECIEATE U!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy View Post
    Turn 2 can rent you a bike at a third party trackday (Pro6, RidersChoice etc track day) and meet you there and get you on a bike,

OR

You can one stop shop - and do a Turn 2 Trackday which are also very kick arse, and of course you can rent your bike through Turn 2 as well.

George can usually work around a number of different schedules, so approach him - he's a stand up guy.

I have rented a GSXR600 from Turn 2 and it was well prepared and sorted - a great bit of fun, as at the time I was a little banged up from a crash racing a few weeks prior.

Turn 2 is excellent when you concider the cost of tires, supplies etc etc.
    Thanks for the info!
    My ride: Suzuki GSX-R600