Pannon Moto Sports. First impressions!

Thread: Pannon Moto Sports. First impressions!

Pannon Moto Sports. First impressions!

I went up to Pannon Moto Sports in Streetsville after seeing a CBR Nexo Jacket on the dealer thread.

Pannon is a small shop with a great variety of clothing from Nexo at GREAT prices! The CBR jacket made by Nexo is brilliant. This is a $700 jacket that I paid $340 and change for. Great value!!

Robert, I think thats his name, is very passionate about motorcycles. Like to chat and share new product info ect.

Overall, I had a great experience at his bike shop. I will shop there again.

Very happy customer

Jon929

P.S. He has one more CBR jacket left. I bought the red one.

Re: Pannon Moto Sports. First impressions!

+1 .. i just bought Nexo boots from there .. nice little shop.

Bought my gloves and boots from him.
    Robert is a great guy. Doesn't try to sell sell you anything you don't want.
    Straight shooter that loves motorcycling.

Thumbs up for him and Nexo. People......you gotta try this brand. Everything looks good and feels great on.
    Ride safe

As a taller rider (6'3") I found Nexo to be the only brand that fit.

Their N-Force leather jacket is a great product, superbly priced and solidly built. I survived an 80 km/h lowside and only had minor scuffing on the elbow and back of the jacket. All the seams held up and look the same as when I bought it.

For those of you in the market for gear, definitely add them to your list of brands to try on.

--DK

2005 Honda CBR 600 RR ( 2008- )
    2001 Honda CBR 600 F4i( 2007-2008 )

Quote Originally Posted by Kimo62 View Post
    Bought my gloves and boots from him.
    Robert is a great guy. Doesn't try to sell sell you anything you don't want.
    Straight shooter that loves motorcycling.

Thumbs up for him and Nexo. People......you gotta try this brand. Everything looks good and feels great on.
    Tottally agree.
    Nice guy,knows his stuff.
    Honest.
    Robert has also worked on my bike.
    Had a problem with my tickover and stalling.
    Robert stripped it down,gave it the once over and everything was fine.
    Gave it a quick oil change.
    Which i normally do myself but i was so impressed with his service
    Very reasonable prices.
    Will definitely go there again for either clothes or service.
    Last edited by hospital; 03-03-2008 at 08:31 AM. Reason: information
    Everybody has a watch.
    Nobody has the time.

Quote Originally Posted by darkknight View Post
    As a taller rider (6'3") I found Nexo to be the only brand that fit.

Their N-Force leather jacket is a great product, superbly priced and solidly built. I survived an 80 km/h lowside and only had minor scuffing on the elbow and back of the jacket. All the seams held up and look the same as when I bought it.

For those of you in the market for gear, definitely add them to your list of brands to try on.

--DK
    Yeah I second that, being the same height Nexo does the job, shout out to Pannon for their service and great knowledge, I will definetly make the trip out there again.
    When you plan your work and work your plan, you find that God is in man.

Quote:
    At its core, the Ninja ZX-10R is a motorcycle built for the accomplished rider who can fully appreciate its capabilities--whether put to the test at a racetrack, or merely the focus of bench-racing conversation. It is, by all standards, the embodiment of the ultimate superbike.

congrats to him for his amazing customer service.

It would be nice if more dealers where like him.

Given all the wonderful feedback i'll definatelly check his store out one of these days.

BLACK_GIXXER

+1 Best customer service i have experienced in years on top of very reasonable priced gear. Keep up the good work Rob

Thumbs up Re: Pannon Moto Sports. First impressions!

+1 for Pannon Sports!!!!!

Robert is a very knowledgeable guy in the world of motorcycles and 2-wheeled motor sports!!! His shop is like a diamond in the ruff!!!!
    Great selection and prices on Nexo gear!!!

Cheers.................

Great place! Went down today looking to buy gear for the first time. He walked me through all the stuff. Good guy. Probably will buy my gear from him in a few weeks and maybe tune up too.

I'm just lucky that there is such a great shop not 10 minutes away.

just went to Pannon today. and picked up a shark helmet and nexo leather jacket. excellent prices on both.

Robert is an awsome dude. he doesn't try to SELL you anything, he just gives you information of different products and allows you to make up your mind about what you want. very informative and helpful.

heck, he even left me in charge of the store when he went out to his car to get a battery for a customer.
    Last edited by Baphomet; 04-05-2008 at 04:28 AM.

BLACK_GIXXER

Baphoment whos Peter? lolThe owners name is Rob

ooops, i was reading something from another site previously. i think i read the name Peter there and it stuck in my head. wrote peter instead of robert.
    ahahahaaa.

Had my bike in for some routine maintainence (value check, throttle value sync etc). Dropped if off tuesday evening and it was ready thursday evening.
    I thought that was pretty fast. Not like other shops at the moment that are taking your name and number and telling you they are in the process of seeing how much work/time they have to do on other customers bikes and will call you back to let you know when you 'might' be able to drop your bike off for service only to have it in there for a week.
    Called the first time to a particular shop a WEEK ago and called again last monday and STILL havent had a call back.
    If you are to busy to service my bike fine, just dont keep me hanging around waiting for a call that will never come.
    Rob took my bike in the day I called. He's a nice guy and the work he did looks good so far!!!
    Im sure he will get REAL busy with all this good feed back.

Last edited by GSPLover; 04-11-2008 at 09:37 AM.
    If you try to make it idiot-proof, someone will just make a better idiot....