I would like to thank Mr. Avi Singh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I would like to thank Mr. Avi Singh

I would like to thank Mr. Avi Singh

I would like to thank Mr. Avi Singh for taking time out his busy day to inject some reason and knowledge into this pit of whining and un-realistic expectations.
    He is one of the few GTAM gems.

Thank you SIR.

Re: I would like to thank Mr. Avi Singh

Someone is looking for an Insurance discount

Seriously though, I say thanks as well.

Answers questions honestly and without any misdirection when it comes to Insurance related topics.

Da Bridge 06 636, 05 R6, 03 R6, FZR600, CR500R and .....

+1

Thinkin about it takes all the fun out of it !

i was going to post a similar thread last week...called him for a quote last week...shot the sh*t....he is truly a knowledgeable individual with not only insurance related stuff either....no b.s. right to the point...tells you solid info you need...all around great guy
    *Sold* 2001 CBR600F4i - Streetfighter aka F4ighter
    *Sold* 1999 Pearl White CBR600F4

Agreed. He had the cheapest price for my first year of insurance.

Agreed. I had meant to put up a similar post the other day. I don't think there is any area where there is more misinformation and self appointed experts who offer information based on urban myths.

I don't know this guy and my insurance is all squared away but I too thank him for giving the masses relevant fact based info.

Thx

Ham

Who is this guy?! I'm Sikh and I bet he'd help me out nicely!

Number anyone???
    Ecto • 2006 Honda VeeFourRoad 800A (Pearl Black)
    I'm too sexy for my turban.

Quote Originally Posted by jay-d View Post
    Who is this guy?! I'm Sikh and I bet he'd help me out nicely!

Number anyone???
    I'd suggest you read some of what I've written. Your religous affiliation has nothing to do with the rates I or any other licensed professional can offer you. It would seem as if you've looked at my name and jumped to the conclusion that I too am Sikh. It's precisely that type of thought process or rather lack of one that causes much of the prejudicial problems that our society faces today.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi Singh View Post
    I'd suggest you read some of what I've written. Your religous affiliation has nothing to do with the rates I or any other licensed professional can offer you. It would seem as if you've looked at my name and jumped to the conclusion that I too am Sikh. It's precisely that type of thought process or rather lack of one that causes much of the prejudicial problems that our society faces today.
    I think he is just kidding around... he has actualy made some pretty good points regarding the whole Sikh/Turban discussion.

Maybe not though??

Need a hug? It's a called a joke and I'm wise enough to know that you have nothing to do with insurance rates or quotes given by any license professional.

My sincere apologies for assuming you were Sikh because of your last name which is known world-wide as a Sikh last name. Please forgive me and my lack of thought process.

Maybe if the whole of society had a little bit of humour in them for every situation; life would be that much greater.

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast_gsx View Post
    I think he is just kidding around... he has actualy made some pretty good points regarding the whole Sikh/Turban discussion.

Maybe not though??
    I hope so. If the wrong person reads that, they could take it the wrong way.... I get rather sensitive to certain things at times, perhaps more than I should.... I wonder if it stems from an unprovoked rough time with airport security a couple weeks ago?

Maybe not though??
    I was joking around, you can even see that in my Turban/Helmet discussion

I thought they were good points that shed some light on stuff that wasn't out in the open.. but maybe you're right.. I may be way off in left field and I'm being frowned upon right now by God.. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by jay-d View Post
    Need a hug? It's a called a joke and I'm wise enough to know that you have nothing to do with insurance rates or quotes given by any license professional.

My sincere apologies for assuming you were Sikh because of your last name which is known world-wide as a Sikh last name. Please forgive me and my lack of thought process.

Maybe if the whole of society had a little bit of humour in them for every situation; life would be that much greater.
    You're right. Sorry, I could not detect the joke. Often times sarcasm is difficult to pick up without hearing it. And I am sorry, the last time someone made a Sikh remark in regards to my name it was a US customs officer a couple weeks ago.... which for some reason related me to the Tamil Tigers aparantly!???? I was then asked where my Turban was! Since I don't own one (which was unbelievable to them) I was asked to remove my shirt!!! At 4AM on Canadian soil in front of other passengers!
    Last edited by Avi Singh; 02-29-2008 at 10:59 AM.

NVRider

You're right. Sorry, I could not detect the joke. Often times sarcasm is difficult to pick up without hearing it. And I am sorry, the last time someone made a Sikh remark in regards to my name it was a US customs officer a couple weeks ago.... which for some reason related me to the Tamil Tigers aparantly!???? I was then asked where my Turban was! Since I don't own one (which was unbelievable to them) I was asked to remove my shirt!!! At 4AM on Canadian soil in front of other passengers!
    Are you serious?! Holy crap!
    They got the "power", so they do whatever they feel like... most I have encountered are dumber than nails too LOL

Quote Originally Posted by NVRider View Post
    Are you serious?! Holy crap!
    They got the "power", so they do whatever they feel like... most I have encountered are dumber than nails too LOL
    The best part of the whole thing was that I never set off any of the metal detectors! But my wife (blonde hair and blue eyes) did, and she was waived right through!

I wonder if it stems from an unprovoked rough time with airport security a couple weeks ago?
    It makes no difference the color of your skin... I am casper white, and Airports are still a bunch of ****s most of the time....

EG:

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...5&postcount=63

It makes no difference the color of your skin... I am casper white, and Airports are still a bunch of ****s most of the time....

EG:

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...5&postcount=63
    I hear you. It just bugged me that I didn't set off the detector and my wife did! I didn't care to be accused of being a Tamil Tiger! Wrong part of the world... I suppose being born at North York General doesn't count for much! lol. Last year I saw them remove a guys prosthetic leg and then told him to "walk" through the metal detector! Un real!

In any case I apologize for not taking the earlier remark as a joke as it was meant to be.

Oh my god.. that is unreal! I don't even get hassled that much at airports.. but then again, I don't travel to the US, only within Canada and the UK.

I understand how it's difficult to tell online whether it's a joke or not.. but more importantly, why you stealing our last name?!?

Da Bridge 06 636, 05 R6, 03 R6, FZR600, CR500R and .....

Mr Singh.....

You ARE obviously a threat. You personally have demonstrated to me that you will do whatever it takes to give motorcyclists a reasonable deal on insurance...something that definetly is a danger to this provinces', and possibly the countries insurance agents and the industry...(other than your own..)
    I would suspect that someone from Kingsway, probably has gotten wind of your evil little plan , and arranged this "incident" with the agent in question, to see if they would hold your under the "terrorisism act" or "Homeland security"...
    Next thing, you will be treating everyone with such resonable terms and policies!!!!
    WTF !

As for the real incident...he's probably gay and wanted to see you with ur shirt off.... LOL
    (joke people)(don't want to get slammed for this comment)

Thinkin about it takes all the fun out of it !

BLACK_GIXXER

I saw this post and decided to call Mr. Avi Singh for a quote. I dunno why theres such a crazy difference in insurance brokers/companies but i got quoted 3 times what im currently paying...lol