New track in Mirabel, Quebec

Thread: New track in Mirabel, Quebec

Smile New track in Mirabel, Quebec

Just wanted to be the first one to say there is a new track in Quebec. It use to be the former Mirabel Airport. Don't know how the track is. All I know is it's a 3.8km track. It is opening in the spring of 2008. Can't wait!

Re: New track in Mirabel, Quebec

Hey Kenny.. would you happen to have a website? Forget it.. lol.. I'll check Goggle

Nothing new.. I'm looking forward to checking the track out. It will have great bike support due to its location near Montreal but I do not think they are even paving yet. I sincerely hope that they repave all surfaces rather than creating a track using the existing runway surfaces.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy View Post
    Nothing new.. I'm looking forward to checking the track out. It will have great bike support due to its location near Montreal but I do not think they are even paving yet. I sincerely hope that they repave all surfaces rather than creating a track using the existing runway surfaces.
    Good point Grimmy... the old pavements is probably used and abused!
    Just saw the link above.. thanks TBK for posting up... I tried checking on goggle and couldn't find a thing.

I notice on the track map... on the long straight before the few rights and onto the pit straight.. it had a weird turn to it before the straight. It kinda looked like you had to do a hairpin to start of the straight or something.. just looks weird. Maybe its a 1/2 or 1/4 mile runs but it doesn't blend.

I found it on a bmw website.

Quote Originally Posted by Arai-ko View Post
    Good point Grimmy... the old pavements is probably used and abused!
    Just saw the link above.. thanks TBK for posting up... I tried checking on goggle and couldn't find a thing.

I notice on the track map... on the long straight before the few rights and onto the pit straight.. it had a weird turn to it before the straight. It kinda looked like you had to do a hairpin to start of the straight or something.. just looks weird. Maybe its a 1/2 or 1/4 mile runs but it doesn't blend.