Kbc Helmet Dealer ???

Thread: Kbc Helmet Dealer ???

Kbc Helmet Dealer ???

I currently own a KBC helmet but i am looking at a new one, the dealer i purchased my previous helmet from is still a dealer, but wont carry the product in store, im not going to drop 20% on a helmet that wont fit / wont like.....

So im asking, any KBC dealers around that will have the 2008 lineup ?? I want to get a Vr2 helmet....

thanks

Dave

Re: Kbc Helmet Dealer ???

I bought a KBC from Parker Bros last season. They should have a decent selection.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Well once you know your size I can get you the VR2 from $220.00 to $275.00 depending on the graphics if your interested.

Ebay.
    My Force RR was literally half the price of what I was getting quoted from local shops

anyone who is a distributor of motovan...

I bought a new VR-1X helmet, from www.imotorcyclestore.com last month. It is a re-release of the VR-1. It was $120, +$10 for shipping. They also ship USPS

I dont think Motovan is going to distribute them any more in Canada so you'll have to order it from the U.S.

Talking Re: Kbc Helmet Dealer ???

yea my previous dealer still carries them, but wont stock....... the cheaper the better i can get it really, but i cant buy it without seeing it and trying it on......

Toastman, can you get the new VR2R Dragon graffics,(LTD. Edition) my buddy wants one, and i want the Spark

Any deal if we buy 2

I emailed KBC and they told me NA distributer is still Motovan....

Motovan still has some stock of the 2007 line-up left but they didnt bring in any 2008 product. There's plenty of dealers around including myself that have 2007 KBC's in stock on blowout but nobody's received any 2008's from Motovan.

GP Bikes stocks KBC, and I think Snow City does, too. Whether they stock the model you are looking for I'm not sure, but I know GP Bikes stocks a bunch of different ones.

thanks for the info guys......

yea a buddy and myself are both looking at 08 models, finding someone stocking them is tough.....