Thread: CRG Levers

Re: CRG Levers

Quote Originally Posted by SteveT View Post
    note to self- do NOT get into a peeing contest with Jackyboy
    I think the guy is obsessed with me....

Quote Originally Posted by JackyBoy View Post
    As I said Eguy.....
    you talk the talk, but someone comes along who can debate you, and make you look foolish, and you run with your tail between your legs. If you are in capable of standing the heat then perhaps you shouldn't fire off on people.... Plain and simple...

... If they feel the need to ban me, then so be it... I wouldn't blame them. I can admit it... no shame in that.... but I am surely not going to stop debating on a topic because someone such as yourself comes along... YOu have flung insults at everyone... People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...
    As far as the issues go.... Never said I didn't...

And finally Mr. Eguy30...... Read below... and be very careful about calling peopl trolls... cause it's quite obvious you've been trolling since 2006....

My God Jacky. Were you up all night doing this, (you had nothing better to do?) ? Like I said, you've got issues.... wow, (-->first it was the reading comprehension, then the childish insults, now it's an obsession?!?).

For your information, junior, I've been on this board since 2002, (-you were probably failing grade 9 English at the time).

Anyway, you can quote me out-of-context all you want.

Believe me, there's a difference between having a difference of opinion, and being a troll....

Now what are you going to do? Insult my mother, again?
    (You have no class, what-so-ever, BTW).

You're a truly pitiful creature.

Do you even really ride a motorcycle?

Quote Originally Posted by ProZac View Post
    I've been using pazzo's now for about 3 years. I've never tried the CRG. No complaints at all about the pazzo's. The fact they don't have ball bearings doesn't really bother me cause I'm not adjusting them 3-4 times on every ride. I kinda set them and that's it. Personally I like the finish on the pazzo's better too. I bought another set for my 636 the fall from Topendz and I thought the price and service was great. I can tell you one thing though going back to a stock lever after using the pazzo and the stockers feel like total garbage. Seems strange how they can even put such junk on a bike to begin with.
    To be honest with you, I never had a problem with the stock levers. I just liked the finish of the CRG's. Like you, I rarely have to adjust them.

I'm not the kind of rider that "blings-out" his ride, (it doesn't make sense to deck-out an FZ1 in carbon fibre, IMO), but I caved on the levers.

Are the Titax levers a copy of CRG's?
    Do any of the parts inter-change? Guess it doesn't matter. Just get what floats your boat.

JackyBoy

Quote Originally Posted by Eguy30 View Post
    My God Jacky. Were you up all night doing this, (you had nothing better to do?) ? Like I said, you've got issues.... wow, (-->first it was the reading comprehension, then the childish insults, now it's an obsession?!?).

For your information, junior, I've been on this board since 2002, (-you were probably failing grade 9 English at the time).

Anyway, you can quote me out-of-context all you want.

Believe me, there's a difference between having a difference of opinion, and being a troll....

Now what are you going to do? Insult my mother, again?
    (You have no class, what-so-ever, BTW).

You're a truly pitiful creature.

Do you even really ride a motorcycle?
    Sorry, I stand corrected... you haven't been trolling since 2006, but since 2002.. LMAO.. so you have been doing it 4 years longer than I tought...
    Poor, poor, poooooooooorrrrrr delusional old man.. I don't have to insult your mom, you were born, that's insult enough.
    I've completely showed you just how much of a hypocrit you are, and everyone else can see that too.... I just base that on the number of emails I have received from people on this board laughing at you.
    But don't worry, I am sure we will meet up sometime during the riding season and you are more than welcome to come and voice your concerns to me, face to face.
    Anyhow Eguy30, I'm done busting your chops... you can run, hide and lick your wounds, you are realllllllly boring me now. Guys like you are EASILY dealt with and you have jumped through every hoop You got tore up; you got a taste of your own medicine, and you are just bitter.. you have nothing intelligent to say.....
    Like I said... issues.. sure I've got them....

Hugs and Kisses

Jackyboy.

Quote Originally Posted by JackyBoy View Post
    Sorry, I stand corrected... you haven't been trolling since 2006, but since 2002.. LMAO.. so you have been doing it 4 years longer than I tought...
    Poor, poor, poooooooooorrrrrr delusional old man.. I don't have to insult your mom, you were born, that's insult enough.
    I've completely showed you just how much of a hypocrit you are, and everyone else can see that too.... I just base that on the number of emails I have received from people on this board laughing at you.
    But don't worry, I am sure we will meet up sometime during the riding season and you are more than welcome to come and voice your concerns to me, face to face.
    Anyhow Eguy30, I'm done busting your chops... you can run, hide and lick your wounds, you are realllllllly boring me now. Guys like you are EASILY dealt with and you have jumped through every hoop You got tore up; you got a taste of your own medicine, and you are just bitter.. you have nothing intelligent to say.....
    Like I said... issues.. sure I've got them....

Hugs and Kisses

Jackyboy.

No one's running and no one's hiding, troll.

You're a real winner, alright..... you don't take prescription medicines do you? That would explain a lot.....

SteveT

Quote Originally Posted by Eguy30 View Post
    No one's running and no one's hiding, troll.

You're a real winner, alright..... you don't take prescription medicines do you? That would explain a lot.....

Since you both are NOT running and hiding, perhaps you guys should meet up for a coffee to settle your differences It's just a thought.
    When and where would you guys like to meet?
    Cheers,
    Steve

SteveT

I stand corrected, it seems JackyBoy has some how been banned.

12 quotations in one post is justifiable reason for instant dismissal, plus his spell chequer...was obviously broken

Quote Originally Posted by Englishj View Post
    12 quotations in one post is justifiable reason for instant dismissal, plus his spell chequer...was obviously broken
    He was active on some other threads, too.

Just another troublemaker...

It must've been his passive aggressive attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by gcrouse View Post
    pm sent

They don't make them for a 2000 VFR.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRocket View Post
    ROTFLMAO.. You have to be kidding right???

12 quotations in one post is A justifiable reason....

My lord man....

ALSO

spell CHECKER..... LMAO...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... ohhh my, that should go down as a classic post...
    TY, it's called dry wit.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRocket View Post
    Dry wit? or Dim wit? Great attempt at redemption, failed, but good.LOL.... Too much...
    Hahaha LOL

Thanks to all for making a review post turn in to trash!!!!

Locked!!
    "When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!