Team Pro-Motion Calabogie track days

Thread: Team Pro-Motion Calabogie track days

Team Pro-Motion Calabogie track days

Come join TPM at Calabogie in 2008

May 16,17,18

July 14,15

Aug 15,16,17

Sept 19,20,21

** For those who have purchased a membership and sign up for a 3-day consecutive weekend and pre-register there is a $60 reduction.

Visit www.teampromotion.com to renew your membership or to sign up for one and see the full 2008 schedule.
    GECKO #169
    Thank you: Yamaha-Motor Canada, Hindle, Penske, Armour bodies, Vortex, Pirelli, IM Leathers, Pro6, Team Pro-Motion USA, Cycle City, Lightning Products, Flair Photo, Parker Bros.,

Re: Team Pro-Motion Calabogie track days

no mosport days?

I believe this tread is for Calabogie ONLY!?
    Ma che cazzo hai detto!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sempre1 View Post
    I believe this tread is for Calabogie ONLY!?

there website shows no mosport days! just wondering. thought gecko would know why

Quote Originally Posted by GECKO View Post
    ** For those who have purchased a membership and sign up for a 3-day consecutive weekend and pre-register there is a $60 reduction.
    She left out the best part. If you are willing to plunk some serious cash down for the season like I did with their $1000 SpeedPass, then your account gets credited for $1160. I then booked the full weendend in May to get the extra $60 savings. I worked it out that those first few days are only costing me $109/each. Then back to the regular price after that, but I'm paying with my balance which still has the built in %16 savings

Check out their website for details, then give them a call.

Hope all goes well at the border this year

Mosport is NOT on the schedule, which is why it was left out - Ferrarri as more $$ and the track was given to them with no alternative dates available for bikes. This THREAD is about notifying you all of the upcoming dates....nothing else - that comes later or for many of you who are members you will get your package in the mail which contains all the info you need.

Book early - Calabogie will be full and sold out!
    GECKO #169
    Thank you: Yamaha-Motor Canada, Hindle, Penske, Armour bodies, Vortex, Pirelli, IM Leathers, Pro6, Team Pro-Motion USA, Cycle City, Lightning Products, Flair Photo, Parker Bros.,