Thoughts on the stunt show - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on the stunt show

Re: Thoughts on the stunt show

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    You know its tight when everyones doing fag drag(aka foot down).....And polished concrete is damn hard to stunt on too, for me it plays with my mind even if the traction is decent you just feel like your going to slip out doing circles....Im sure they did as good as anyone could have, given the venue and amount of time to practice....

More shows = more experience and better shows to come....Im just glad to see local guys getting local shows, and not importing Americans to do them...

Id love to see Juan's crash, he must have ran the bike into something if the tabs came off....Ive sold 20+ F4i stays accross the world and no one else has broken tabs off yet..

Thanks Johnny....... Very good points
    Just Liven the Dream Baby!!!

Quote Originally Posted by weeee =) View Post
    the expirience is all I do it for... .its priceless. Thanx Jackson =)

I dont know if you got a close up of that person wearing the belly shirt and mx helmet.... but it was a guy lol and I really hope you didnt think it was me !
    I think I got a little too much of a close up and was hopeing that my eyes deceived me. I really didn't think it was you.

That guy looked worse than Kanes pink bike, sure hope there's a valid excuse
    for looking gay, but I doubt it.
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

I think the top of the stay hit that pole...Got some pics on my phone,I'll put them up in a bit

Quote Originally Posted by jackson View Post
    I think I got a little too much of a close up and was hopeing that my eyes deceived me. I really didn't think it was you.

That guy looked worse than Kanes pink bike, sure hope there's a valid excuse
    for looking gay, but I doubt it.
    nothing looks worse than Kanes pink bike. Qball got some really small clothes over at the uponone booth and put them on for the last show... just as a joke.

here are some pics of the frame...Shi* camera phone pics

^^^That blows

nothing looks worse than Kanes pink bike. Qball got some really small clothes over at the uponone booth and put them on for the last show... just as a joke.

He came over to the Chic Riders Booth asking to join! Not sure if that was the reason behind the outfit???
    ~ Suzuki Girl ~

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki_girl View Post
    He came over to the Chic Riders Booth asking to join! Not sure if that was the reason behind the outfit???

probably not. It was our last show and I think he just wanted to go out with a bang.. thats all.
    The organizers were jerks and i wish the guys blew up their bikes at the end because they weren't allowed to.. that would've been fun.

probably not. It was our last show and I think he just wanted to go out with a bang.. thats all.
    The organizers were jerks and i wish the guys blew up their bikes at the end because they weren't allowed to.. that would've been fun.
    No i think he just really likes pink... whats wrong with that???....... BWHAHAHHA
    Last edited by Yami_Babe; 02-21-2008 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoholic View Post
    I didnt see the show last year but I couldnt Imagine the Buell team working in a smaller space, Man was it small this weekend!! It was like 15 feet across... so tight...Definatly would have been better given a bigger area!! But I think it went pretty good considering.

The frame break was good, that stunt stay ripped the mounts outta the neck... bike got fu**ed up!!
    I was looking at some pictures I had of last years show and the stunt area was a little longer, but was just as narrow. Either way, it was still cool to see the show this year, I wish it would have lasted a little longer.
    Also there was just way too much Harley Ferguson crap there. And doing a stunt show for Harley riders is like pulling teeth to try to get any kind of reation out of them. This one guy standing behind me kept going on about "this is why our insurance rates are so high", I turned around and gave him the "STFU look" and never heard anything from him again.

Here are a couple of crappy camera phone pics from last year...

http://www.maximumcycle.ca
    ^^^^my first website!^^^^

WheelieKing

One thing is for sure, if that 1" thick 1' square I beam wasn't there people would have been DEAD.

Johnny, the stay worked flawlessly,it's the way the bike hit the pole.

Quote Originally Posted by WheelieKing View Post
    One thing is for sure, if that 1" thick 1' square I beam wasn't there people would have been DEAD.

Johnny, the stay worked flawlessly,it's the way the bike hit the pole.
    Aw man that sucks but someones gotta crash, or it wouldnt be a good show...I think its a sign thou, that F4i has tossed you enough times that I think you should realize it doenst like you ridin it....Come to the dark.....I mean green side

PS I bought a Toyota, if you cant beat them join em! No?

Oh and sorry to say it but I think its the foot in the bar that got you, keep it on the seat...
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 02-16-2008 at 12:40 PM.

WheelieKing

It was on the seat!!!!fib=gay

This would have been a great weekend trip for the woman and I. London isn't exactly that exhautic winter gettaway we were hoping for, but hey, bikes + adrenaline + getting out of the city would have been very nice. Is this a once/year event? When can I expect something similar and where?

Reaper.Rider

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast_gsx View Post
    http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=mXbTAdKUaLQ

Christ....

I wonder what the outcome would be if that bike grabbed some traction and launched itself 10 feet into the crowd hmmmmm.....
    That womans voice in that clip is really really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper.Rider View Post
    That womans voice in that clip is really really annoying.
    You have no idea, wait till you meet her in person...Annoying is only the half of it...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    You have no idea, wait till you meet her in person...Annoying is only the half of it...LOL
    Eat it Johnny...............

Quote Originally Posted by Yami_Babe View Post
    Eat it Johnny...............
    Common now! You know the sound of your voice even annoys yourself, **** I even think you started to cackle there...lol

WheelieKing

lol

that girls voice is like nails on a chalk board...lol...she needs some lessons....bad....and by the way loving that profile picture wheelieKing....whoever that is must be a pimp for sure....good looking too!!