Thoughts on the stunt show - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thoughts on the stunt show

Re: Thoughts on the stunt show

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Common now! You know the sound of your voice even annoys yourself, **** I even think you started to cackle there...lol
    Oh your one to talk Johnny.... your voice is higher then a 12 year old boy......
    Just Liven the Dream Baby!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BnASoldier View Post
    that girls voice is like nails on a chalk board...lol...she needs some lessons....bad....and by the way loving that profile picture wheelieKing....whoever that is must be a pimp for sure....good looking too!!
    Don't you even start *!*@er ..... I know where you live.....

Last time I help you out..... with ANYTHING.... *cough cough*
    Last edited by Yami_Babe; 03-04-2008 at 01:22 PM.

Am I the only one that got turned on by that voice?

Quote Originally Posted by Yami_Babe View Post
    Oh your one to talk Johnny.... your voice is higher then a 12 year old boy......
    So is yours! but at least I am a boy.....

So is yours! but at least I am a boy.....
    Sorry Johnny boy.. that was weak !@&# .. i honestly expected more from you out of all people......

Sorry Johnny boy.. that was weak !@&# .. i honestly expected more from you out of all people......
    Whatever box just next time before you MC at a show, please have someone run you through the proper terms. And know the difference between SS and foot in the trunk....

Whatever box just next time before you MC at a show, please have someone run you through the proper terms. And know the difference between SS and foot in the trunk....
    BWHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH.. there you go !&@er that was a bit better..... but where did i say that???I know the diff..... boxed
    Last edited by Yami_Babe; 03-04-2008 at 03:57 PM.

BWHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH.. there you go !&@er that was a bit better..... but where did i say that???.... boxed
    I dunno one of the vids I saw on Facebox your like "here comes Greg on a SS circle, blah blah blah" but he wasnt doing SS he was doing foot in the seat...How box is that...LOL I dont thing anyone noticed or would even know it was wrong...

You were high as kite werent you!

I dunno one of the vids I saw on Facebox your like "here comes Greg on a SS circle, blah blah blah" but he wasnt doing SS he was doing foot in the seat...How box is that...LOL I dont thing anyone noticed or would even know it was wrong...

You were high as kite werent you!
    HAHAHHAHAH.. only you would notice that.. wow Johnny... lol........ Do u do any work in the day at all other then go on facebox and gta ??? really... i am glad to know that those vids. gave you something to do.. wouldn't want you to be bored or anything..... You are like the internet king... if there is a vid. out there, you've seen it.. now thats boxed....

Oh ya you know it baby, thats me always high..
    Last edited by Yami_Babe; 03-04-2008 at 04:06 PM.

Space was definitely minimal. Crowd was too close to the barriers. Really lucky no one in the crowd got hurt during the crash. I saw the crash and the bike ran right through the barriers and into the column. The bike show in general was wack. The organizers are wack. I volunteered at the OSR booth for most of the first day and I was bored out of my mind. Given the lack of space you guys had, you did an aight job. It was a good effort. The only effort the organizers put into the show is for the cruiser stuff. I wouldnt have even gone if I didn't get a free pass for volunteering.

Did yopu guys read the "Star" today??!?!?!? This stunt crap is on the way yo! Just when my little sister was getting into It! This be wack yo! She had her cereer planned yo! Like who cant wheelie and ***** and do pixies but she was just young! The "Star" crushed her dreams yo!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedway View Post
    Did yopu guys read the "Star" today??!?!?!? This stunt crap is on the way yo! Just when my little sister was getting into It! This be wack yo! She had her cereer planned yo! Like who cant wheelie and ***** and do pixies but she was just young! The "Star" crushed her dreams yo!

what the Fcuk are you talking about son ?

grimz

http://wheels.ca/newsFeatures/article/213753

all i could find...nuthin bout stuntin

Quote Originally Posted by grimz View Post
    http://wheels.ca/newsFeatures/article/213753

all i could find...nuthin bout stuntin

That was a good article... but I don't think that is what this Dude is talking about.... He's on other threads talking a whole heap of crap too!
    ~ Suzuki Girl ~