I should not have watched this... - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I should not have watched this...

Re: I should not have watched this...

Quote Originally Posted by FOG View Post
    Not from me.
    You get my point thou, it goes both ways.....

And that being said if wheelies have no place in traffic or public roads, then neither does corner carving....Dont be a hypocrite!
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 02-10-2008 at 08:50 PM.

gsxrsrad600

fog-nothing personal-just my opinion-if you don't like all aspects of motorcycling-stay off 2 wheels and go find a couch

Quote Originally Posted by gsxrsrad600 View Post
    fog-nothing personal-just my opinion-if you don't like all aspects of motorcycling-stay off 2 wheels and go find a couch
    I generally just click on new posts, which do not discriminate between sections.. I did not realize I was in the stunting section, I will look at the section next time.

That being said, I was not the one that started making it personal. As far as staying off 2 wheels, never happen, my guess is I have been on them for longer than you have been alive.

I do enjoy the talent it takes to excel in any of the aspects of motorcycling, but also believe that irresponsible behavior around other traffic is stupid, that goes for strafing corners, stunting, passing at high speed, having deafening exhausts, or any other behavior that puts the sport in a bad light. If you don't realize that, you may find that riding will be legislated, or priced out of existence before you have a chance to enjoy the sport as long as I have. Guess I just take exception to rude people.
    Last edited by FOG; 02-10-2008 at 09:10 PM.

gsxrsrad600

fog-were all friends here-you need to have thick skin and let it bounce off ya-
    i have been riding for 26yrs myself-and i agree there is a time and a place for everything-to keep it safe.

it's just your comment about keeping the wheels on the ground that left yourself open for.........?-this is the stunting section-where people come to talk about their sport,tips,tricks.etc

it came across that you are putting down-what the stunters live for.
    don't knock it until you try it......it's really quite addictive.

Da Bridge 06 636, 05 R6, 03 R6, FZR600, CR500R and .....

Ya...no more "speeding " around the track......
    & "wheelies" shouldn't be done in empty lots either.....
    That's just wrong...........

Bunch a HOOLIGANS !!!

YOU SIR ..R A TROUBLE MAKER......

Thinkin about it takes all the fun out of it !

Bah, look at all the trouble I started. Oh well. And yes, I used ""'s on stunting, as what that guy was doing barely falls under the catagory. Still, looks like fun to me, and there putting in a huge theatre parking lot within pushing distance of my house.

Anyone know where I can get a crash cage for a gs500?

no where

unless..... its custom made by johnny i guess.... good luck man

this is a stupid thing to say and clearly you're just jumping on the hate wagon with a remark like that...... but its your opinion

the first video wasted 1 minute of my life I wish I could get back....

I dont understand why drama started.... you men are worse than a bunch of women

FOG's reply was taken out of context and right away got hated on when he said absolutely nothing wrong .... the stunting shouldnt be near traffic comment is harmless.... but being a stunter you get more hate than love or appreciation so you always have your guard up and ready to defend yourself.... which is what happened... and then it blew up... for no reason.
    Last edited by weeee =); 02-11-2008 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by weeee =) View Post
    this is a stupid thing to say and clearly you're just jumping on the hate wagon with a remark like that...... but its your opinion

the first video wasted 1 minute of my life I wish I could get back....

I dont understand why drama started.... you men are worse than a bunch of women

FOG's reply was taken out of context and right away got hated on when he said absolutely nothing wrong .... the stunting shouldnt be near traffic comment is harmless.... but being a stunter you get more hate than love or appreciation so you always have your guard up and ready to defend yourself.... which is what happened... and then it blew up... for no reason.
    Your wack! How the **** was this commnet taken out of context?

"Keep the tires on the pavement and find some corners."

Thats hater **** no matter how you look at it, what ****in traffic?

Its the same as if I go into the track section and say "forget corners, find a straight road and do wheelies".....You of all people should know this....Im dissapointed!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Your wack! How the **** was this commnet taken out of context?

"Keep the tires on the pavement and find some corners."

Thats hater **** no matter how you look at it, what ****in traffic?

Its the same as if I go into the track section and say "forget corners, find a straight road and do wheelies".....You of all people should know this....Im dissapointed!

I apologize..

I just re-read FOG's first quote and its quite on the hater side...especially it being your first post in the stunt section... you got balls or just wanted the attention.....and you definately got it.

while i was responding i had it in my head that his first quote was something along the lines of ......' keep stunting away from traffic'.. which is not even close to what he actually said... I ****ed up and im lacking sleep.... which is why im making up quotes..
    and sorry to the person i quoted saying his line was stupid.

damn you Fog !

Im with my boys on this one !

Quote Originally Posted by weeee =) View Post
    I apologize..

I just re-read FOG's first quote and its quite on the hater side...especially it being your first post in the stunt section... you got balls or just wanted the attention.....and you definately got it.

while i was responding i had it in my head that his first quote was something along the lines of ......' keep stunting away from traffic'.. which is not even close to what he actually said... I ****ed up and im lacking sleep.... which is why im making up quotes..
    and sorry to the person i quoted saying his line was stupid.

damn you Fog !

Im with my boys on this one !
    Thank God if your slippin its ok we will forgive you, but dont ever do that again....For a second there I thought you were on the Haters side....

He cleared it up and doesnt sound like a true hater, but his first comment had me convinced he was....

Banned

stunting is bad mkay...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Thank God if your slippin its ok we will forgive you, but dont ever do that again....For a second there I thought you were on the Haters side....

He cleared it up and doesnt sound like a true hater, but his first comment had me convinced he was....

I was mad at myself for what I wrote after I read what he said again..

Johnny you know ill never be on the haters side.... if anything like this happens again just ask me if im intoxicated or lacking sleep first..

at least he tried clearing it up.... but probably a true hater inside... thats how they all are. Most of the time hating comes from jealousy anyways... in my opinion !

Banned

Why would someone "hate" what other people do with motorcycles? Its your bike, do whatever the hell you want with it...

Thank god for urban dictionary....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hater

Now how do I go about getting a "Hate On"??
    R e a d S l o w l y ! - Children at Play.

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast_gsx View Post
    Now how do I go about getting a "Hate On"??
    Never mind...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hate+on

Banned

eastcoast_katana you're being a hater right now... go back to doing track days

Quote Originally Posted by kramer View Post
    eastcoast_katana
    Hater....

gsxrsrad600

this is funny...........i think we scared fog away..........come back fog.............your'e never too old to learn.

this is funny...........i think we scared fog away..........come back fog.............your'e never too old to learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by FOG View Post
    I generally just click on new posts, which do not discriminate between sections.. I did not realize I was in the stunting section, I will look at the section next time........................

I do enjoy the talent it takes to excel in any of the aspects of motorcycling, .........................

Not scared away, just said my piece here, no need to keep defending it.

No hater comment, just inadvertently posting, what I thought was an innocuous opinion, in the wrong section.

Carry on.