'01 cbr929rr tail section help

Thread: '01 cbr929rr tail section help

'01 cbr929rr tail section help

I have an undertail kit that came with the bike. It has 2 little lights for the brake and running light with integrated signal. I feel that it's somewhat a hazard as the light doesn't seem to be very bright in the daytime. What i'm wondering is if i order a different undertail do i have to change the whole tail section ? Can i use a different tail from another bike ? I'd like to change to a light the same size as the stock tailight but have it be brighter. What can i do ?

Re: '01 cbr929rr tail section help

You can find an undertail that uses a stock tail light or that comes with a better tail light and put that one. The tail section will still work....the undertails are designed to work with the stock tail section with no modification.

Does anyone know where to get a different undertail like the one your describing above ? I checked ebay and not to much on there.

http://www.hotbodiesracing.com/929RR_ut_ss.php4

This undertail uses stock turn signals (bracket included) or you could get an integrator.
    I have a hotbodies undertail on my bike and found the material and paint match/quality very good.

I seen that one before but would like it to have the intragrated signals. So if i bought that undertail would i have to buy a separate light that has the signals built in ? I've seen clear ones on ebay for around $80 but then thats on top of the price of the undertail as well.

I got the hotbodies undertail and went with the clear alternatives integrated light... The undertail was not too much fun to install since I had to cut out the tail a bit.. Tailight is like screwing in a light bulb If you don't have a hugger then you will chew up your undertail either way..
    Never allow yourself to outrun your guardian angel