Ruff Ryders New management - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ruff Ryders New management

Re: Ruff Ryders New management

Quote Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
    Unconditional love does mean “Brother will cover brother no matter what” but does not mean there’s no consequences for stupid actions or illegal activity. We do have rules in our club. Most of them if broken will lead to removal of the club, and after prospecting and giving up so much time you put into it, it’s up to u in the end if you want to risk everything.
    I hope that's just a PR statement, otherwise you need to listen to some lox.

i thought RR is all about killing the street, saying **** the police, and poping dirty wheelis everywhere

but when you do so.. just dont.. stop and drop
    -nipper-

One has to prospect at first which is a 90 day process..
    If I take the RTI training course and bring you the paperwork, can I get this cut down to 60 days??

babyface207

respect, and unconditional love to everyone, not just members of the club, or members of the motorcycling community. At the end of the day we're all in the same club and the same family no matter what, aren't we?

take a look at are from...http://ontarioruffryders.forumotion.com/

find out what were really about.... be come a member of the from..

Unconditional love does mean “Brother will cover brother no matter what” but does not mean there’s no consequences for stupid actions or illegal activity. We do have rules in our club. Most of them if broken will lead to removal of the club, and after prospecting and giving up so much time you put into it, it’s up to u in the end if you want to risk everything.
    So if a member breaks the rules, they are kicked out of the club? That sounds fair to me, but it also sounds like the opposite of unconditional love.

Maybe you guys should say that the club offers member love, support, and respect, conditional on following some rules?

--- D

Can girls join? Not me though...I have yet to joing Chic Riders
    *~Maggie~*

Michael_Bisping

Quote Originally Posted by obr44 View Post
    For the one percenters (the original bike gangs ie: Hells Angels, Nomads, Satans Choice etc.) the Sargeant at Arms is usually the sweeper and the one that speaks with the police if the group gets stopped.

sounds nice, lets say we were to take a nice legherly ride and then we get pulled over i will definately be happy and comfortable to know that a gentleman named "bulldog" will come to my defence... No Need for x-coppers, maybe he has a degree...

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha_Gurl View Post
    Can girls join? Not me though...I have yet to joing Chic Riders

lol... and we're waiting for you to join...lmao! Hope you're coming to our after party in London after the bike show!!
    ~ Suzuki Girl ~

From the RR Board itself:
    "we have a bike division obviously,but we also have a car and truck division.so you car guys get get yur roll on too!!!
    we will be working on a dog division as well in the future.as well as a few other ideas in the works to help us expand more into the community."
    Am I the only 1 confused as to the PURPOSE of this club?
    The messages I get are:
    We're organized like an outlaw mc club. (really...a sgt at arms? whos kidding who here, he's the dude that keeps the firearms so the rest travel clean, thats no sweeper even for the HA--prospecting? patching?)
    We pose for photos with hand signs like we're gang members, we wear pseudo body armour like fiddy cent.
    We're somehow related to the hip hop scene.
    We're really nice guys who enjoy motorcycling & helping others & charity.
    We're lifestyle oriented---no one has told me what the "lifestyle" is. HD Leisure promotes itself as lifestyle, too. Lifestyle is a nice warm word. Maybe someone has overdosed on the Bike Boyz movie.
    This is a club with divisions? A dog division??? You hav dog kennels? Can I board my dog with u? U hav dog contests--best of breed? Was this meant as a joke & i'm too stupid to understand it?
    There's some secret set of rules & codes not to be broken. There's also the statement: no ones proved us to do anything wrong. Let me ask point blank: do you promote/aid/condone breaking the law?
    I'm going to guess that officer QueenB is a female, hopefully. No idea what a PRO is (however some thots do come to mind), maybe provincial regional officer?
    Someone help me....I don't know if I see a RR on the road & wave whether he'll wave back or shoot at me.
    Last edited by zoomerthe1; 01-24-2008 at 11:32 AM.
    Got Torque?

I wish I could join, but no matter how hard I tried, I just cant seem to replace all my S ,s with Z,s

RocketBoy

Quote Originally Posted by zoomerthe1 View Post
    From the RR Board itself:
    "we have a bike division obviously,but we also have a car and truck division.so you car guys get get yur roll on too!!!
    we will be working on a dog division as well in the future.as well as a few other ideas in the works to help us expand more into the community."
    Am I the only 1 confused as to the PURPOSE of this club?
    The messages I get are:
    We're organized like an outlaw mc club. (really...a sgt at arms? whos kidding who here, he's the dude that keeps the firearms so the rest travel clean, thats no sweeper even for the HA--prospecting? patching?)
    We pose for photos with hand signs like we're gang members, we wear pseudo body armour like fiddy cent.
    We're somehow related to the hip hop scene.
    We're really nice guys who enjoy motorcycling & helping others & charity.
    We're lifestyle oriented---no one has told me what the "lifestyle" is. HD Leisure promotes itself as lifestyle, too. Lifestyle is a nice warm word. Maybe someone has overdosed on the Bike Boyz movie.
    This is a club with divisions? A dog division??? You hav dog kennels? Can I board my dog with u? U hav dog contests--best of breed? Was this meant as a joke & i'm too stupid to understand it?
    There's some secret set of rules & codes not to be broken. There's also the statement: no ones proved us to do anything wrong. Let me ask point blank: do you promote/aid/condone breaking the law?
    I'm going to guess that officer QueenB is a female, hopefully. No idea what a PRO is (however some thots do come to mind), maybe provincial regional officer?
    Someone help me....I don't know if I see a RR on the road & wave whether he'll wave back or shoot at me.

Who are you?