Hillcrest Suzuki

Thread: Hillcrest Suzuki

SteveT

Hillcrest Suzuki

Has anyone dealt with them? I know they are new and about to start their first season. I am considering buying a cruiser from them.
    I just wanted some feedback from others.
    If anyone else is in the market they are located at Yonge and Hwy.7 across from Harley Davidson.

Cheers,
    Steve

Re: Hillcrest Suzuki

DON'T DO IT!!!! Nah, do what you want. I just am VERY bitter towards them. I was suppose to start working for them come september but the sales manager didn't wanting me working there because my mother allegedly suspended his son (she being a high school principal)

I thought it was an immature and VERY unprofessional move on their part. I will never recommend them to anyone.

They really messed up my life for a few months. Cost me thousands of dollars because I had to leave my old job in order to work for them. Becuase of them I am now in Petawawa working to try and get back those months I lost because of them. If that was how they would treat their would be employees, I can't see how they wouldn't try and mess up some employee.

SteveT

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    DON'T DO IT!!!! Nah, do what you want. I just am VERY bitter towards them. I was suppose to start working for them come september but the sales manager didn't wanting me working there because my mother allegedly suspended his son (she being a high school principal)

I thought it was an immature and VERY unprofessional move on their part. I will never recommend them to anyone.

They really messed up my life for a few months. Cost me thousands of dollars because I had to leave my old job in order to work for them. Becuase of them I am now in Petawawa working to try and get back those months I lost because of them. If that was how they would treat their would be employees, I can't see how they wouldn't try and mess up some employee.
    Who is the Sales Manager? Just to ensure that we are talking about the same place and people. If you don't remember his name can you describe him?

I just would like to know who I am doing business with.
    Cheers

One of the guys that seemed nice was Craig but he was in cars. Rodney Ward was the name of the sales Manager. Hilcrest Suzuki is the one in Richmond Hill. I don't know who works there now in regards to bike sales.

I am just really bitter towards them.

i phoned them about a cruiser as well,there prices are higher for some reason,compared to othe suzuki dealers

SteveT

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase View Post
    i phoned them about a cruiser as well,there prices are higher for some reason,compared to othe suzuki dealers
    My buddy bought his bike from Newmarket, saved over $500 vs. Hillcrest.
    Craig Ward told him to go buy from them because they are not going to compete with Newmarket on prices.
    It seems that Newmarket is the place to save you a lot of money but service it at GP Bikes or Riders Choice.
    Last edited by SteveT; 03-11-2008 at 07:43 PM.