Am i paying too much for insurance.

Thread: Am i paying too much for insurance.

Am i paying too much for insurance.

I would like some feedback as to whether i am paying too much for insurance.I currently own a 2004 yamaha r1 and i am paying $120.00 per month liability only.I have had a few bikes in the past,full M licence previous one was also a 1000cc.I have had one ticket going 60km in a 50km zone on my motorcycle.This was a first ticket ever in many,many years of driving.The compny i am with said if i brought my car over it would be cheaper.I am paying $50.00 with employee discount for my car insurance on a late model bmw 540 per month,.However the other company had said it would cost me at least $180.00.they would like my house and other car and still did not come close to my other policy.

Re: Am i paying too much for insurance.

Umm your bike rate is a little high I'd say.

With statefarm I pay 300/month for car insurance (just liability) + motorcycle insurance on a zx6r (liability +fire/theft)

I have an M2, I've been riding 2 years now.
    www.durhaminline.com Inline Hockey in Durham Region

OFAH member
    My civil libertarianism grows daily when confronted with the obvious injustices I witness.

Might be a bit high on bike like he said but dude nice selection of cars and bikes!

how many years have u had ur M license and how old are you and where do u live?

all these are factors that effect ur rate