YZ 125 good for stunts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YZ 125 good for stunts?

YZ 125 good for stunts?

I have talked to many of you before about wanting to learn how to stunt. I was wondering - since I used to ride a YZ125 and I hear some MX bikes are good to learn to stunt on if I should stick with it - practise on that before I upgrade to a bigger bike. Or, is it better to just get right into it? Let me know what you think.

Re: YZ 125 good for stunts?

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    I have talked to many of you before about wanting to learn how to stunt. I was wondering - since I used to ride a YZ125 and I hear some MX bikes are good to learn to stunt on if I should stick with it - practise on that before I upgrade to a bigger bike. Or, is it better to just get right into it? Let me know what you think.
    If you set it up properly and get it to run smooth on one wheel then it could be a good stunt bike...2 biggest problems will be the carbs and the fact its 2 stroke....

PROS:
    Cheap
    small
    light

CONS:
    2 stroke
    carbs
    nobbie tires
    no stunt parts

Your YZ is a two stroke and powerband is not something you want to try and stunt with IMO. If it were a YZ250F or a four-stroke I would say why not ( Im currently going to use my CRF450 )

IMO not a great choice... If you ask around im sure other might say the same, especially those who saw me loop my two stroke becuase of a lil whiskey throttle..

Quote Originally Posted by 23Chills View Post
    saw me loop my two stroke becuase of a lil whiskey throttle..

And that would be how I broke my ribs this summer .......

And that would be how I broke my ribs this summer .......
    Thumb/Hand/broke wrist in 12 places.....

Thumb/Hand/broke wrist in 12 places.....
    You got me beat ....

You all got me beat 0 broken bones in my life....Word up rubber bones!

If the YZ is all you have for now until something better comes along then rock that ****!!! but I would not make that a permenant stunt bike choice...

If the YZ is all you have for now until something better comes along then rock that ****!!! but I would not make that a permenant stunt bike choice...

Not really .... the YZ was jsut something I was familiar with and I thought I would give it a shot. My money would be better suited for the other bike judging by what you both have said.

Johnny - you are one lucky guy.

Not really .... the YZ was jsut something I was familiar with and I thought I would give it a shot. My money would be better suited for the other bike judging by what you both have said.

Johnny - you are one lucky guy.
    Luck has nothing to do with it.....LOL

I dont know what it is I just never had anything actually break.....Ive taken a lickin thou....

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Luck has nothing to do with it.....LOL

I dont know what it is I just never had anything actually break.....Ive taken a lickin thou....
    I recall a story of you hitting a freak SUV and your saying nothing was broken?

Dam I got a hospital record that could fill a garbage truck from FMX/MX injuries

I got my fair share but I am sure you could top them all. 20 Years old and I have issues who wouldn't see until your 50.

I recall a story of you hitting a freak SUV and your saying nothing was broken?

Dam I got a hospital record that could fill a garbage truck from FMX/MX injuries
    Yeah I wiskyed into a SUV at a spot, did like 2 front flips and landed on the hood of someone elses truck...Still didnt break anything, I couldnt walk for a week but nothing was actually broken...Thats usually what happens Im just really sore and cant move my muscles for a few days....Even when I looped out on the highway I thought for sure I had to have broken something, specially because I was spitting up blood and had a sharpe pain in my chest when I took a breath...Waited in the Hospital from like 12pm to 9am the next morning to get Xrays, and still nothing just rash and brused lungs....

I do drink alot of Chocolate milk

^^^lol chocolate ****in milk ahaha thats my new thang . izzo i am coming to ur store to drink some milk.

Quote Originally Posted by hondacbrf3 View Post
    ^^^lol chocolate ****in milk ahaha thats my new thang . izzo i am coming to ur store to drink some milk.
    ha ha yeah Im going to come and rape Izzo's store all the time this year, got my LIC back baby....Well kinda I have to do the M2 again but thats just 1 weekend and $400.....

IZZO stock up on 500ml Sealtest Choc milk

Yeah I wiskyed into a SUV at a spot, did like 2 front flips and landed on the hood of someone elses truck...Still didnt break anything, I couldnt walk for a week but nothing was actually broken...Thats usually what happens Im just really sore and cant move my muscles for a few days....Even when I looped out on the highway I thought for sure I had to have broken something, specially because I was spitting up blood and had a sharpe pain in my chest when I took a breath...Waited in the Hospital from like 12pm to 9am the next morning to get Xrays, and still nothing just rash and brused lungs....

I do drink alot of Chocolate milk
    Thats some dam good chocolate milk then bro.... keep that **** on lock..lol

That's it! I am going to the mess to get some FREE chocolate milk ... all I could ever want. Thanks a lot guys ... now you got me craving! I am outta here!

SEIKO

ha ha yeah Im going to come and rape Izzo's store all the time this year, got my LIC back baby....Well kinda I have to do the M2 again but thats just 1 weekend and $400.....

IZZO stock up on 500ml Sealtest Choc milk

Sealtest

pew~

me quiting my job.. hahahahahahahahahaha
    so you better hurry up on your M2 if you still want that milk for free

yeah~ good life~ my good life begins in 42 days

ps: cong. on your licence

and i really do recomend a sealtest and checking a date on it befor you drink that millk out of my fridge