Suzuki Advertising Post

Thread: Suzuki Advertising Post

Thumbs up Suzuki Advertising Post

Instead of all this shamless advertising, why not come to the site and answer the questions of people that have serious complaints for you and try and make things better with those who feel you have wronged them?

What is SON doing to adress the numerous customer complaints when it comes to the after sales relationship?
    R e a d S l o w l y ! - Children at Play.

Re: Prices Drop!!

also your ad tells me absolutely nothing i didn't already know from reading your title. no one is going to read this and be like "oh man.. i better get down to SON right away."

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast_gsx View Post
    Instead of all this shamless advertising, why not come to the site and answer the questions of people that have serious complaints for you and try and make things better with those who feel you have wronged them?

What is SON doing to adress the numerous customer complaints when it comes to the after sales relationship?
    Probably due to the mass of people that would jump in that are not involved in any of it. Sort of like what you are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by bear22099 View Post
    Probably due to the mass of people that would jump in that are not involved in any of it. Sort of like what you are doing.
    You have no idea what or who I am or was involved with... but the ship has sailed on that topic so it matters not, but glad to see your typical 2 cents here anyway.

I have indicated to Paul that I will not come in here slaggin SON, but my post was far from that anyway, I am simply putting a valid question to them.

I posted in the reviews section to avoid any fallout from the Dealer/Vendor section being abused. http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=50074

Awaiting a response, not holding my breath though.

I still would like to know who they plan on paying to assemble these bikes? My 3 year old could use a few extra hours of work on saturday.

Reading through the various forums it seems SON has taken a real beating from various people who feel they have been ripped off or treated unfairly.It does seem though that they have the best pricing in town.

What I would like it say is that no matter what you may think of them you have to give them credit for not responding to any of the challenges on this site. Any vendor that gets involved in a slagfest will only make themsleves look foolish, Any vendor who slages another vendor on this site is just as bad. So although you may not like SON they are smart enough not to respond on this board.

BTW, I have never dealt with them or even set foot in their store so I cant comment on their service first hand. Just making an observation.

Quote Originally Posted by jdepp View Post
    What I would like it say is that no matter what you may think of them you have to give them credit for not responding to any of the challenges on this site. Any vendor that gets involved in a slagfest will only make themsleves look foolish, Any vendor who slages another vendor on this site is just as bad. So although you may not like SON they are smart enough not to respond on this board.
    That or they know they have no answers for their actions

X3.
    I to would like to know.

I've had extensive experience (unfortunately) working for a company in a popular aftermarket performance shop that was well known in the GTA and drag racing circuit for many years. A "shop wars" broke out over the internet and it appeared that influential people actually had an impact in the numbers walking through the door.

We did major damage control and dealt with issues head on. We learned that no matter what we said we always looked like the bad guy even when we made things right.

However despite of a few serious complaints I can't see why they wouldn't make an attempt to address something to stop the non-stop questions in each thread. It really turns each post sour and does little for them.
    Cam
    DR.ZED
    09 Jetta clean diesel. M6
    07 Honda Shadow Spirit C2 VTX750C27
    85 BMW 325e - the race car

that will never happen...that post (i can gaurantee you) was posted by just some employee that was told to do it...then they dont ever check it again...and if they do, and see what you are saying...they still wouldnt do anything about it...

Re: Suzuki Advertising Post

All these posts have been moved out of Dealer/Vendors.

The Dealer/Vendor forum is for advertising posts and inquiries to those advertisements.

Any comments that are other than that belong in either the general discussion forum, review section or romper room.

Thx

Sponsor Me Today ................................ Sponsor the GTAM Ride Team

2011 GTA Motorcycle RFS Online Ride Team: $29,335.50 
    2010 GTA Motorcycle RFS Online Ride Team: $37,836.14 
    2009 GTA Motorcycle RFS Online Ride Team: $39,347.14 
    2008 GTA Motorcycle RFS Online Ride Team: $37,868.15 
    2007 GTA Motorcycle RFS Online Ride Team: $18,540.28 
    2004 GTA Motorcycle RFS Online Ride Team: $13,408.69

Last I heard Suz of Newmarket were one of the top Suzuki dealers in Canada so they must be doing something right and how many people from this site have bought bikes from them and will again? Hell if I buy another Suzuki it will likely be from them.

Quote Originally Posted by highspeedwobble View Post
    Last I heard Suz of Newmarket were one of the top Suzuki dealers in Canada so they must be doing something right and how many people from this site have bought bikes from them and will again? Hell if I buy another Suzuki it will likely be from them.
    Biggest does not mean best... you may quickly find this out.

The thing that gets people in are the low prices, good luck after the sales process is done though

Biggest does not mean best... you may quickly find this out.

The thing that gets people in are the low prices, good luck after the sales process is done though
    I have bought 2 from them and would buy again. I work hard for my money and they made sure i got the best deal and yes better than Brampton. Alot of people think like i do; and that is why they buy there. I hope your issues get resolved because you seem pretty ******. Hopefully they can send you a $100 gift certificate and your manual and make it better. SON if you are reading this; from a guy who backs you up; send this guy his due. You messed up; make it right!! Hope it helps eastcoast and best of luck. I know they suck in service but they are hard to beat when buying new.