Attention STUNT Riders

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention STUNT Riders

hrh

Attention STUNT Riders

Hey guys,

I work for a Canadian Energy drink called RED RAIN...

Im looking for an experience Stunt Rider who might be interested in getting there bike branded and coming out to our events. Im also trying to negotiate making a custom helmet and jacket.

Interested riders let me know.

Re: Attention STUNT Riders

I drink red rain all the time, Ussually buy a case from a place in whitby here!! Quality stuff thats cheap too

I bathe in red rain! And Ive got an IV filled with it pumping it into my blood stream....

Paint my bike!

Red Rain??? Never heard of it......

"****IN shower in that ****"
    Whats it taste like Ive seen it but never tried it, Ive only had like 3 energy drinks ever.

If I had to compair it to something I would say red bull (although the two are quite different) I ussually buy a case of 24 for $20 cant beat that.......Unless your talking about free on promotion...

Quote Originally Posted by 23Chills View Post
    Red Rain??? Never heard of it......
    http://taurinerules.blogspot.com/200...nk-review.html

like a good blowjob Statefarm is there!

hrh

GUYS I really appreaciate the response I've been Getting.

Does anyone know if there are any Stunt Events in the GTA? something thats annual or big?

I want to organize a stunting event, Possible Venue is Downsview Park or Exhibition Grounds to Promote Stunting (Cause I love bikes) in Canada and RED RAIN of course.

Lets all Help Each other out and make this happen!

Quote Originally Posted by hrh View Post

Does anyone know if there are any Stunt Events in the GTA? something thats annual or big?

I want to organize a stunting event, Possible Venue is Downsview Park or Exhibition Grounds to Promote Stunting (Cause I love bikes) in Canada and RED RAIN of course.

Theres is the Parry Sound sport bike rally, my team StuntersINC.com did a stunt show with Il-Advized in 06 for the first time. Then Il-Advized did it themeselfs in 07.....Besides that there are small events like the Biker Boys Blocko, that me and my team StuntersINC do every year. We had 2 shows in Brampton but those were canceled after someone tried to show off, and ruined it for use when he took out another rider with a power wheelie..

We need more people like yourself interested in this sport/hobby, to get people that can make shows possible also interested enough to invest money. If done properly Im sure a GTA show could be sucessfull

i really suck on wheeli
    but would you be a great dude and paint my bike nicly????

quiting my job in spring and will be stunting alllllllllllllllllllllllllll day.. so i could be a great investment for you

Quote Originally Posted by izzo View Post
    i really suck on wheeli
    but would you be a great dude and paint my bike nicly????

quiting my job in spring and will be stunting alllllllllllllllllllllllllll day.. so i could be a great investment for you
    What are they going to paint your tank and tail....LOL I really think only full fairing stunters should apply, not enough add space on your street fighters.......FF for life baby!

ok then

i will buy his freaking nose!!!!!!!!! there i got full fairing

Quote Originally Posted by izzo View Post
    ok then

i will buy his freaking nose!!!!!!!!! there i got full fairing
    Ok but if you dont buy one of my stays to go with it, it will all fall off quick.....

Sorry IZZO but your not ready for FF...You should stick with the SF for now

pew~

this year ill ditch gastank too then... hellow 2L pepsi bottle

Quote Originally Posted by hrh View Post

That would be sick, I think a stunt show or comp if planned right could bring in not only some money to those willing to invest in it, but also a good look at the motorcycle community and maybe also help the politicians see that stunting can be a good, family orientated thing like we all know Aaron Colton and his dad do this together and maybe some stuff like that would be coming out of Canada or Toronto if stunters had a place like they do in France that is provided by the City to stunt free of charge but back to the topic at hand, its always hard to get things started because of funding but if you build it they will come.

Downsview park is almost $20 000 to insure for one day.
    Pm me if you need something painted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GYNXxx View Post
    $$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by GYNXxx View Post
    Hey RAIN! You mind comming back later? Cant you see were trying to have a parade here....

Insurance? Who needs it.....I dont think any of the shows Ive particapated in had insurance execpt Parry Sound...I wonder how much insurance was to close off that whole raod!

I know of an indy pro wrestling company that runs shows out of Downsview park, i doubt they would pay that much for insurance since they probably dont even get that much money at a show.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Cann View Post
    I know of an indy pro wrestling company that runs shows out of Downsview park, i doubt they would pay that much for insurance since they probably dont even get that much money at a show.
    Sweaty dudes in tights may be dangerious, but Im sure the price of insurance goes up when motorcycles are involved...