Attention STUNT Riders - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Attention STUNT Riders

Re: Attention STUNT Riders

Quote Originally Posted by weeee =) View Post
    lol early ? the competition isnt until March 22nd

RoadTrip??? this time make sure you take something that will get you there and back lol j/k

I plan on going as well....

Im flying out so as long as the plane doesnt break down.......

but still not 100% im going....more like 90% right now cuz if I dont go to XDL then i can save up more money to fly to cali in the middle of the summer and be able to ship my bike out too n ride the lots with Jessica Maine..... cuz i know that ***** expensive too

or unless your plane gets hijacked by bin ladins crew

Im flying out so as long as the plane doesnt break down.......

but still not 100% im going....more like 90% right now cuz if I dont go to XDL then i can save up more money to fly to cali in the middle of the summer and be able to ship my bike out too n ride the lots with Jessica Maine..... cuz i know that ***** expensive too
    Sounds like a tough choice, if you shipping the F4Ezy out then I would choose that option.... that seems pretty pimp to ride with someone of that status in female stuntriding.

If its to ride the 50..... id say go to XDL and steal someone elses fiddy and rock that ****

haha I definately wouldnt take a roadtrip to cali to ride my 50 with jess..... hahahahahha

and thats exactly what I did at Stuntwars....everyone knew I didnt have my 50 with me so I had about 20 to chose from hahaha

im shipping the f4i...just gota find out prices.........but do I trust these people shipping my bike and handling it ? they're going to scratch the **** out of it guarenteed

haha I definately wouldnt take a roadtrip to cali to ride my 50 with jess..... hahahahahha

and thats exactly what I did at Stuntwars....everyone knew I didnt have my 50 with me so I had about 20 to chose from hahaha

im shipping the f4i...just gota find out prices.........but do I trust these people shipping my bike and handling it ? they're going to scratch the **** out of it guarenteed
    worried about scratches already, much to learn you have

streetfighter it you dont have to worry about any scratches

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    worried about scratches already, much to learn you have

I know im going to give my bike a beating.... im still in denial but ill get over it the first time i drop it in the lot...

but having other people scratch my bike is a differnt story......

im sure you wouldnt like someone scratching ur ninja

Insain~IL-AdviZed

That's wicked....Rain you should pick up JohnnyP. He'd represent very well!!!!

Downsview Park is run by a friend of mine. He was the executive vice president for molson sports and entertainment and ran the Molson Indy for the first 12 years it was in Toronto.
    The scoop on the park which IS run by the city of Toronto is.......Evey rider needs special event Insurance. Min 1,000,000 liability. And your regular street insurance doesn't count. 2-5000g's a rider......Gynxxx is right.

There will be some sort of event there including Stunt riding.....

Good luck Wee

Quote Originally Posted by Insain~IL-AdviZed View Post
    That's wicked....Rain you should pick up JohnnyP. He'd represent very well!!!!

Downsview Park is run by a friend of mine. He was the executive vice president for molson sports and entertainment and ran the Molson Indy for the first 12 years it was in Toronto.
    The scoop on the park which IS run by the city of Toronto is.......Evey rider needs special event Insurance. Min 1,000,000 liability. And your regular street insurance doesn't count. 2-5000g's a rider......Gynxxx is right.

There will be some sort of event there including Stunt riding.....

Good luck Wee
    Is that 2-5000 per rider the same as it would be per driver for a drift event?

Thanks for the kind words, I PM'd asking for details on what they are looking for and I didnt get an answer at all. Even if they wernt interseted in me, Id still like a return message just to fill me in...Like I said even if Im not invited to ride at these events theyd like to have, Id still like to see it happen as long as its done right...

^^^^thats a negative on this j.p now if i can remember correctly this dude posted the same stuff on my car club site a year ago,i am trying to find the post...... i really want to no what his deal his if its the same guy,attention whore maybe?????

Insain~IL-AdviZed

JP......Only thing I can offer for advice.....This industry in a whole is full of a bunch of false promises.......But you deserve anything that you can get.

6 years of knocking on and opening doors....all I have is money spent. But have had alot FUN and some headaches doing it!!!!!