Group Buy for Kawasaki 250R in Canada - Deadline January 11th - Page 14

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Group Buy for Kawasaki 250R in Canada - Deadline January 11th

Re: Group Buy for Kawasaki 250R in Canada - Deadline January 11th

are we going to see another group buy for next year?

I know it's a bit early to ask right now, but I'm really interested.. I know there will be others who are interested in doing a group buy with next year delivery

in_flight

sign me up!

if someone is nice enough to let me know which dealer was the one that originally hooked everyone up, i'll try to organize a group buy for 2009..

with the price and everything staying the same.. (or hopefully even better)..

hoping to score myself a black one

Quote Originally Posted by ah_long View Post
    if someone is nice enough to let me know which dealer was the one that originally hooked everyone up, i'll try to organize a group buy for 2009..

with the price and everything staying the same.. (or hopefully even better)..
    Don't bother, the original dealer has already adamantly stated to several people they are not interested in doing it again.

If you take the time to go through this thread you will see that the dealer got in trouble with Kawasaki Canada for doing this group buy, in particular because of the price. The other dealers got wind of the deal and complained to Kawasaki Canada. You may find a dealer willing to do a group deal of some sort, but the price will certainly be higher than the $4400 OTD from this deal.
    2005 Kawasaki z750s
    1980 Yamasaki ZXS650 "Lunatic Fringe"

Instructor for www.learningcurves.ca

in_flight

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Don't bother, the original dealer has already adamantly stated to several people they are not interested in doing it again.

If you take the time to go through this thread you will see that the dealer got in trouble with Kawasaki Canada for doing this group buy, in particular because of the price. The other dealers got wind of the deal and complained to Kawasaki Canada. You may find a dealer willing to do a group deal of some sort, but the price will certainly be higher than the $4400 OTD from this deal.
    that's true i tried that route already and they will not be doing a group buy and are not even entertaining the idea for any price

Contact dealers across the border they will more than happily take a liking to your idea and will make something work, more paper work in the end, but they will oblige that idea.
    When you plan your work and work your plan, you find that God is in man.

Quote:
    At its core, the Ninja ZX-10R is a motorcycle built for the accomplished rider who can fully appreciate its capabilities--whether put to the test at a racetrack, or merely the focus of bench-racing conversation. It is, by all standards, the embodiment of the ultimate superbike.

Quote Originally Posted by in_flight View Post
    sign me up!
    why are people still posting in here?

The OP posted a 2009 group buy... and another 27 pages of "sign me up" might do some good - don't see a dealer turning that down

Count Me In My Girlfriend Needs One In Black..

Same here, looking for oen also for next year. Send me a PM. Have whats ever you need for a deposit.
    HIS - 2006 CBR 1000RR
    HERS - 2004 CBR 600RR
    Project 2: "Full Electric 6500W Super pocket Bike" Fried conroller, replacment OTW!

wrong thread guys, this thread is for last year's, talk on this year's thread

Group Buy for 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R